Modesty or disgust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modesty or disgust?

Some DI colleges with successful hockey programs are never the subject of posts on this site. Others constantly have multiple threads. Is this phenomenon caused by the modesty of fans from these phantom programs, or is it geography, or something else?

Re: Modesty or disgust?

I'd say trolls.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Is there some glaring omission of this team or that team? I'd be hard pressed to answer without really taking a look.

Comment

I like nachos.

Comment

Some teams have message boards elsewhere, Cornell for instance.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Snapple or Arizona?

Comment

Successful as in what--tradition or just winning? If you need to know the difference, an expert will be along shortly.

Comment

Duh.

If you're an Amish hockey power your not gonna have an Internets connection.

Sheesh

Comment

Chuck Murray doesn't post enough any more.

i'm sorry, did you have a serious question?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    Some teams have message boards elsewhere, Cornell for instance.
                    Nope. There is no other Cornell board. This is the only place to talk about them, so if you're going to do discuss them it should be here and not anywhere else.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Nope. There is no other Cornell board. This is the only place to talk about them, so if you're going to do discuss them it should be here and not anywhere else.
                      I would talk about Cornell, but as my Dear Departed Mother always told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything'"
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                        Some DI colleges with successful hockey programs are never the subject of posts on this site. Others constantly have multiple threads. Is this phenomenon caused by the modesty of fans from these phantom programs, or is it geography, or something else?
                        I can't think of a single successful hockey program that has not been the subject of posts on this sight. let me know which ones it is, and I will start a "going downt the tubes" thread to get them going.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          I can't think of a single successful hockey program that has not been the subject of posts on this sight. let me know which ones it is, and I will start a "going downt the tubes" thread to get them going.
                          Clarkson (SUCKS!).

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Yeah, it's kind of surprising and a real shame that there isn't one. Oh well. Just think how awesome "RedSports" or "BigRedPuckLive" could be...
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Atlantic Conference teams?

[Maybe the problem is one's definition of "successful." Undefeated? National champs? Competitive?]

Comment

Working...
                              X