Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2012 - Take 2. If This Ain't the Bottom...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine 2012 - Take 2. If This Ain't the Bottom...

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
    And for the love of Jeezus........will the remaining season ticket holders PLEASE stop empowering this crap next year if Whitehead returns!!!!

DO NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS IN 2013-2014 IF TIM WHITEHEAD RETURNS..........YOU ARE JUST REWARDING FAILURE!
    keep spreading the word.
    and tell the president WHY you are not getting your season tickets
    money talks
    they are almost out of saints to take the reins as president of the booster's club.
    this year, though they could not do the lobster fest down on the coast... people just don't care
    and the ones that say they care just sneak into rooms and events that only paying boosters are supposed to be at.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
      keep spreading the word.
      and tell the president WHY you are not getting your season tickets
      money talks
      they are almost out of saints to take the reins as president of the booster's club.
      this year, though they could not do the lobster fest down on the coast... people just don't care
      and the ones that say they care just sneak into rooms and events that only paying boosters are supposed to be at.
      They're so hard up now........they may have to bring back the crab dip!.......Mmmmm, crab dip.

*****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pBAn9A505ZE/TB29SYM8HaI/AAAAAAAAAH8/dfA3YNeqWCI/s1600/large_homer.drool.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        You don't see Joey skates in the goalies skates?
        Yeah, clearly Joey was in the paint without being pushed there, and gave the VT goalie a little slew-foot at the perfect moment... It was worth a try with 6.2 seconds to go, but it was definitely interference.

Marty looked good, but the rest of this team is a couple of years away, even if they have coach who allows them to play before they get behind on the scoreboard.

Comment

Annouced Attendence tonight: 4004,sure didn't look or sound like that much.

Comment

Definitely a tough call, to overturn the on ice decision of a game tying goal.... In my opinion there was way too much contact and physical play in the preceding 10 seconds by the D and goalie to make that call. If there was contact it was minimal especially taken in context with the preceding 10 seconds. Joey almost got his head taken off by the goalie for crying out loud. That being said, we can't score...

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
              And for the love of Jeezus........will the remaining season ticket holders PLEASE stop empowering this crap next year if Whitehead returns!!!!

DO NOT BUY SEASON TICKETS IN 2013-2014 IF TIM WHITEHEAD RETURNS..........YOU ARE JUST REWARDING FAILURE!
              Yeah, I think this will be my last year until they get rid of timmay.

Comment

Timmay will be giving a t-shirt to any players(s) who take his post game advice and give a stronger effort tonight. The shirt will have "I"m a 5%er!" written on the front. With leadership like this, Maine is sure to win a home game this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  Yeah, I think this will be my last year until they get rid of timmay.
                  I thought this team had some hope but no. The only bright spot is Marty.

One play in the 2nd stood out to me, 2 on 2, Vermont defending it well, Maine comes down on right side, sees the D is playing it well tries to get in close and takes a limp wrister an misses the net. Why don't Maine players grip it and rip from the top of the circle on a well defended play and hope for a rebound. I'm thinking Niko(as an example) would have ripped it and let the Vermont Defender try and block it without getting hurt. Offensively this team is so challenged.

This home losing streak is so far into their heads at point.

couple other things, Joey interfered with the goalie, it was great play by someone who wants to win.
                  He took buttends to the face, trips, cross checks and a host of other things in order to be close enough to interfere, yet nothing gets called. HE refs are joke.

4000 paid attendance, what joke, lose tonight and maybe Abbott will pull the trigger during Christmas break
                  Last edited by walrus; 12-01-2012, 07:56 AM.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

At this point in the season it really does look as if just making the Hockey East playoffs will be an accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      4000 paid attendance, what joke, lose tonight and maybe Abbott will pull the trigger during Christmas break
                      4,000....wow, how things have gone from bad to worse. Agree, Abbott should probably do something sooner rather than later. Its actually painful to watch these guys try to play hockey. Especially against a team as challenged as Vermont is. Just glad I had the option to flick over and watch the BC-BU game, real hockey.

Whitehead's teams continue to make the wrong plays, wrong decisions on the ice. Over and over again. The kids are obviously not getting proper coaching.
                      Last edited by all bear; 12-01-2012, 08:20 AM.
                      sure why not

Comment

Man, both teams looked really, really slow and choppy when compared to the WCHA game I was flipping between.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                          At this point in the season it really does look as if just making the Hockey East playoffs will be an accomplishment.
                          In a sick, twisted way, I'm kind of hoping they don't make the HE tourney this year. I think things have to hit rock bottom for a coaching change to occur, and I'd rather that happen sooner than later. On the other hand, I'll be watching on TV tonight, cheering for the Blue and White.
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            29 is young?
                            29 times what?
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              29 times what?
                              Hey, I don't know any other person that has been 29 for 28 years. Miraculous!
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I'm 18. With 30 years experience.
                                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X