Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2012 - Take 2. If This Ain't the Bottom...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012 - Take 2. If This Ain't the Bottom...

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Was it at Alfond? I guess it doesn't matter. Maine has ZERO offense, No PP and a Captain who can get kicked out of the penalty box . We've been looking for a goalie for years and we finally seem to have 2 decent guys and the rest of the team..........................
    It was at the Alfond. You blocked that one out of the memory bank I guess

Comment

Joey had about 300 penalties tonight. Gets kicked out from the Penalty box, awesome.
      Ha. Now that is just ridiculous. I'm sure he has tried to calm down and just can't. Some animals aren't meant to be caged.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
        0 for Orono... i think the university should raise money by selling raffle tickets... winning name pulled gets to give timmay the news....
        My wife would probably be upset if that happened because I would be spending my entire pay check on raffle tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
          It was at the Alfond. You blocked that one out of the memory bank I guess
          Must have drowned my sorrows after that one. A state Liquor store doesn't have enough to drown them now.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Pryor?

Comment

Attendance 3500 what's the profit margin on that?

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
              43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
              104-47-14 (.669) in that time
              3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Sounds like Patrick Roy in net for Mercyhurst tonight, he must play for every team Maine plays against
                :
                Larry and Hannigan were mentioning that... that it seems that every goalie they face wins "goalie of the week award"

and I gotta say BoSox hit the nail on the head about Joey messing around with goalies at the wrong time of the game.... first against UVM to lose a potential game tieing goal Or winner?)... and then tonight ... at just a bad time.

I can admit when i am wrong... (it is just that it is SOOO infrequent... heh heh heh)

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                  Attendance 3500 what's the profit margin on that?
                  it just means that $6 out of every ticket sold goes directly into Timmy;s bank account, rather than $3....

Comment

Joey Diamond sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                      :
                      Larry and Hannigan were mentioning that... that it seems that every goalie they face wins "goalie of the week award"

and I gotta say BoSox hit the nail on the head about Joey messing around with goalies at the wrong time of the game.... first against UVM to lose a potential game tieing goal Or winner?)... and then tonight ... at just a bad time.

I can admit when i am wrong... (it is just that it is SOOO infrequent... heh heh heh)
                      I don't know if it was the wrong time by him against Vermont unfortunately the refs just did not blame the kid who launched him, which is exceedingly rare and exceedingly frustrating. I am absolutely stunned that he hasn't been able to create his own shot. I did not think his offense was all Abbott and Flynn as others suggested. Looks like I was wrong too.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

After a portion of the 1st period the play was unaccountable/unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                          Whitehead already has the lose to an Atlantic Hockey team notch in his belt when they lost to Bentley a few years ago.
                          3-1 on a Friday night.

Comment

You would think there's a Lawyer out there that could bring a Law Suit against TW for RUINING a Hockey Program..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              You would think there's a Lawyer out there that could bring a Law Suit against TW for RUINING a Hockey Program..?
                              The term is Gross Negligence. Hey, isn't the A.D. an attorney??

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                                I don't know if it was the wrong time by him against Vermont unfortunately the refs just did not blame the kid who launched him, which is exceedingly rare and exceedingly frustrating. I am absolutely stunned that he hasn't been able to create his own shot. I did not think his offense was all Abbott and Flynn as others suggested. Looks like I was wrong too.
                                All Joey could ever do was to fight for a spot in front of the net and whack in rebounds... And that was fine, when there were available rebounds to whack in. He just has no role on this team right now.

FWIW, his penalty against VT that wiped-out the goal was a legit call, IMO. My only regret there is that he got caught interfering with the goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X