Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2012 - Take 2. If This Ain't the Bottom...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012 - Take 2. If This Ain't the Bottom...

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
    Got it - thanks. And to think when I joined this forum, I was told there'd be no math.
    They lied.
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

The percentage of the tourney without Maine is also .522, not great but respectable. A .200 in the mix will do that.

Where was this Marty Ouellette last year? Happy for him but jeeeeeez what could've been

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Larry...stop being a lap dog and think for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
          The percentage of the tourney without Maine is also .522, not great but respectable. A .200 in the mix will do that.

Where was this Marty Ouellette last year? Happy for him but jeeeeeez what could've been
          This is the MArty we thought we were getting, good for him to finally put it all together
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Are you freeking kidding me! This kid has had full money for 18 months and played 1 game! Nowhere near a D1 player from a HS in
            MN-what was Kerluck thinking???

Comment

Great job Marty...we're so happy for you!

Comment

Good needed win. Good for Lomberg. Better for Marty. Good luck tomorrow. Concentrate on hitting some part of the net on break ins. Go Black Bears

Comment

Originally posted by Chairman of the Boards View Post
                  Good needed win. Good for Lomberg. Better for Marty. Good luck tomorrow. Concentrate on hitting some part of the net on break ins. Go Black Bears
                  Yes, a very nice win. Could only score one goal, that goal was enough. Great goal tending and solid defense. Perhaps they can build on this confidence booster.

Comment

Originally posted by fiqure8 View Post
                    Timmy is currently re-building and developing his players for next year...............He has another good recruiting class coming in for next year. He is listening to Coach Mahomey for possible lineup adjustments..........
                    Timmay is looking for another goaltender for next year............Maybe Morris is a flight risk.........
                    Oh I see and next season at this time the recipe will be the same: Rebuilding/Injury Bug/Next Season after this one..? Ouellette won them the game,which is good...glad to see that part. Flight Risk in Morris..???? Ala UMD's McNeely staying close to home instead of "traveling" all the way over to Maine...lots of parts to this Program/Team need fixing and it won't happen over night...finally admit the Battery(ha on that/TW)is done and change is needed...to start the Rebuilding/Recruiting...won't be easy but a step in the right direction(imo).

Comment

Diamond didn't play last night due to a neck injury. Strange game , hockey. The youngest player in Hockey East (18), wins the game on a short handed goal and yet Maine can't score with a 5 minute power play. UMD is tied with Union for the most power play goals (20), and according to the Bangor Daily News, have the fourth best power play percentage (23.5).

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                        Diamond didn't play last night due to a neck injury. Strange game , hockey. The youngest player in Hockey East (18), wins the game on a short handed goal and yet Maine can't score with a 5 minute power play. UMD is tied with Union for the most power play goals (20), and according to the Bangor Daily News, have the fourth best power play percentage (23.5).
                        Do not worry, Timmay will somehow take credit for the win.
                        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                          Do not worry, Timmay will somehow take credit for the win.
                          And with that said he will giggle and make that smirk face when talking about it...and all is well,back on track... just glad to see them win...(Players/Team).

Comment

Wasn't last night the type of game we all thought we could win many of before the season started? It's nice to see us finally get one. I can't remember the last time a Maine goaltender stole a game, if thats what happened. Looking foward to tonight'
                            s matchup with the Big Red. Don't they always have huge guys on their team? Any way I can get to any video highlights of last night's game?

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                              Just a case of Marty stealing one, simple as that. Hopefully he can do it again tonight. The complete lack of offense on this team is amazing. The Junior and Senior class forwards are MIA
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Jesus, Duluth must really suck.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X