Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mankato vs. UW - Saturday Nov 24

puck drops in 2 mins
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Re: Mankato vs. UW - Saturday Nov 24

Brian Engblom in Madison, he should suit up for the 2nd and 3rd periods

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Mankato 1 - UW 0

16mins left in the 1st.

Comment

UW on a 5-3 PP for the next 1:50

Comment

McCabe wrists one in on the PP

UW 1 - Mankato - 1

14mins left in the 1st

Comment

Mankato PP coming up

7:57 left in the 1st

UW 1 - MSU-M - 1

Comment

Eriah Hayes scores the PPG for Mankato

UW - 1 MSU-M - 2

Comment

Gervais with a goal for Mankato

UW - 1 MSU-M - 3

sigh

Comment

Wish I could watch this, but evidently some stupid high school football game is more important.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

It's on fox sports+ ...whatever that is. Time-Warner doesn't carry that here in milwaukee

end of 1

UW 1 - MSU-M - 3

another miserable performance thusfar.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      It's on fox sports+ ...whatever that is. Time-Warner doesn't carry that here in milwaukee

end of 1

UW 1 - MSU-M - 3

another miserable performance thusfar.
                      My guide shows it being on FCSP, but no. Last night it said it started at 8:00, which of course meant that I joined in during the second period.

Comment

McCabe with a Notre Dame football type of bounce

UW 2 - MSU-M - 3

Peterson replaces Rumpel in goal. Eaves is getting desperate to make some form of statement to these kids

best statement he can make though is to bring in 15 heatley's

Comment

the way the Mankato 1st line is man-handling UW sounds exactly how Morrison-Botterill-Knuble for Mich dominated them years ago

Comment

Brian Posick is noting UW is scrambling in their own end, they're gassed, etc

no excuses for this performance. I hope the Hockey alums are scrutinizing this and making some calls to Alvarez

Comment

Still 3-2?

Comment

Working...
                              X