Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ tUMD: Let's Stuff These Turkeys

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    Maybe folks will just think I'm that janitor at the Soilyourself. I can always hide it inside my snowmobile suit.

Early rankings list St. Cloud at 10th in Pairwise, 5th in KRACH, and SOS as 1st!!!!!!!!

Where's dulloot in all of this?
    Stop.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Maybe folks will just think I'm that janitor at the Soilyourself. I can always hide it inside my snowmobile suit.

Early rankings list St. Cloud at 10th in Pairwise, 5th in KRACH, and SOS as 1st!!!!!!!!

I'll never understand why fans woof about polls in November.

I'm predicting a split: 4-3 UMD, 4-2 SCSU
      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Stop.
        It's what he does. If he stopped he wouldn't be Husckey Domi Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          It's what he does. If he stopped he wouldn't be Husckey Domi Nation.
          Sad but true.......
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Duder View Post
            The Saturday game had to be a demoralizing loss for UMD. To have a 3-1 lead in the first period in a hostile building and then not score another goal only to lose the game 4-3 with 34 seconds left in OT has to be a blow to the confidence of a already struggling team. While it could make a team angry and be out for blood the next game, I don't think this will happen against this year's Huskies. The Bulldogs may be angry but they need to turn that anger into goals which seems to be the issue this year. Faragher has looked solid for most of the season and we have enough offense to out score UMD.

Based on UMD's situation they are extremely dangerous team in that they need to win some time, but if the Huskies keep up the level of play they shown recently that win may need to wait till next weekend.
            I hope they come out mad... anger from last weekend, plus frustration when they get outplayed at home, plus their penchant for taking penalties already.... we could see a marching line of Bulldogs to the penalty box.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              I hope they come out mad... anger from last weekend, plus frustration when they get outplayed at home, plus their penchant for taking penalties already.... we could see a marching line of Bulldogs to the penalty box.
              Could? More like will. We take a lot of penalties even when we are winning. We are leading the nation! #proud

Your mullet will help you fit in as well.

I don't know here UMD is in the PWR, or KRACH. That's probably because checking before January is laughable.

Also, you spelled Huskies wrong.
              Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              I did see them and what I saw was a massive choke job from a 3-1 lead on Saturday and an entertaining but not impressive game by either team on Friday.
              Point though, is you didn't win either game while we did beat UND and have given DU their only loss, in their building.
              This team is playing quite well and doing it without their best forward and top freshman.
              St. Cloud fans know choking well, as it is engrained in their NCAA tournament experience. But will having a week off playing into UMD's hands? Could SCCC be cooled off from their off week?
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Could? More like will. We take a lot of penalties even when we are winning. We are leading the nation! #proud

Your mullet will help you fit in as well.

I don't know here UMD is in the PWR, or KRACH. That's probably because checking before January is laughable.

Also, you spelled Huskies wrong.
                St. Cloud fans know choking well, as it is engrained in their NCAA tournament experience. But will having a week off playing into UMD's hands? Could SCCC be cooled off from their off week?
                Sure its too early to put much/any stock in rankings, but its never too early to look. We post on USCHO.... do we have anything better to do?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Sure its too early to put much/any stock in rankings, but its never too early to look.
                  Shhh...we're 5th in the Pairwise.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Shhh...we're 5th in the Pairwise.
                    I've multiple times seen people state we're different in the Pairwise than what I see, so where are we finding this? It looks to me like we're 9th so I am assuming that you guys are referring to a different rating than I am.

Comment

I've multiple times seen people state we're different in the Pairwise than what I see, so where are we finding this? It looks to me like we're 9th so I am assuming that you guys are referring to a different rating than I am.
                      The SiouxSports Pairwise has SCSU at 5.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The decision on whether Hano will play is being made today.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

It looks like scsuhockey.com is offline. I hope that means mdneilson is finally launching the main site! It's been a long time coming, and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
                          scsuhockey.com
                          CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                            It looks like scsuhockey.com is offline. I hope that means mdneilson is finally launching the main site! It's been a long time coming, and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
                            Could also be he's trying to fix it.
                            Some people's IP addresses have been randomly banned several times over the last week.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Some people's IP addresses have been randomly banned several times over the last week.
                              Yup, the forum is back up, the main site is not. Still waiting. :/
                              scsuhockey.com
                              CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Are you sure it is "random"? The only two that I know of are yourself and Skeeterman! Coincidence? Maybe mdneilson just thought the rest of us needed a break!!

Comment

Working...
                                X