Dartmouth Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth Hockey

I am still happy with what the Dartmouth team has done thus far. They should have closed out a win against Gate but they lost with 3 seconds on the clock. Nice job Gate, you guys played a full 60 minutes. Tonight they tied Cornell on the road. I still see this team doing great things the rest of the season. BC, watch out. This is a very solid ECAC team coming at you. They are fun to watch, they remind me of the team that beat BC at Thompson in OT.

Re: Dartmouth Hockey

Nice job by Dartmouth so far. The ECAC will have two excellent tests next weekend with the aforementioned Dartmouth/BC tilt, also Yale will be taking on #2 Denver. Also SLU against BU and Northeastern. Should give the conference a good look at where we are on the national level.
    Last edited by LTsatch; 11-17-2012, 10:22 PM.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Thus far the ECAC had done well. Best of luck Yale and SLU, give em Hell boys!

Comment

Originally posted by ChinaHockey View Post
        Thus far the ECAC had done well. Best of luck Yale and SLU, give em Hell boys!
        Thank you for the suggestions on players. Ended up picking up Morris as well, since my CCHA goalies weren't doing anything.

Comment

Flag- how can I get into the fantasy game with you guys? Btw, send me your address and I will send you a Dartmouth hat. Like I said, we are the most chill home team in the land. Was way cool meeting you! So, let me send you a lid for your trophy case of road games. Glad you guys won this weekend! I am a RPI fan from way back in the Pupa days, I lived in Tampa when he was the talk of the town. Best of luck Flag the rest of the way. Cheers Bro !

Comment

Flag- how can I get into the fantasy game with you guys? Btw, send me your address and I will send you a Dartmouth hat. Like I said, we are the most chill home team in the land. Was way cool meeting you! So, let me send you a lid for your trophy case of road games. Glad you guys won this weekend! I am a RPI fan from way back in the Pupa days, I lived in Tampa when he was the talk of the town. Best of luck Flag the rest of the way. Cheers Bro !
            I need to spread some rep first. If you have AIM, hit me up on there. My screen name listed is true. As for the fantasy game, we already held a draft (I'm part of USCHO2, you can find info in the cafe section), so I'm not sure of the best way to get involved there. There is RPI Pick to Click, and I may try doing a national Pick to Click at some point.
            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 11-17-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

rastark10@gmail.com Lol, I got a lid for ya !

Comment

I am still happy with what the Dartmouth team has done thus far. They should have closed out a win against Gate but they lost with 3 seconds on the clock. Nice job Gate, you guys played a full 60 minutes. Tonight they tied Cornell on the road. I still see this team doing great things the rest of the season. BC, watch out. This is a very solid ECAC team coming at you. They are fun to watch, they remind me of the team that beat BC at Thompson in OT.
                Agree 100%.

Realistically should have come out of this weekend with 3 points after blowing the lead against Colgate but hopefully that loss will help us stay focused and finish games in the future. I also thought the 3rd and 4th lines had a solid weekend and thats a good sign moving forward.

Biggest concern coming out of this weekend is the Lindblad injury, though he finished the game Friday night before sitting Saturday. Defensively also had the roughest weekend so far. Colgate had wide open guys all over the place and Cornell had more quality chances than I would like as well.

May have had some of the focus this past week on finals (not to be making excuses) so hopefully we can go out and give BC a game next weekend.
                Go Dartmouth!

Comment

China... we have an 'Open Slot' team at the 'USCHO3' fantasy league. Click Here for the USCHO3 thread in the Cafe. We drafted for 'Open Slot' to make an 8th team for the league and the team is actually pretty solid. You could make your own roster moves to change the roster however you like.

Make a post that you would be interested in playing. I believe it is bigblue_dl that has the password for Open Slot.

BTW... looking forward to seeing the Green at Conte next weekend. I was up at your place when we played there a couple of years ago. Had a great weekend. If you are coming down to BC, look me up.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

BC will be collecting unwrapped toys for kids at this game if any of you Dartmouth fans come to the game. Bring a toy for a needy kid !!!
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Apologies if this is a tired question, but would any of the Dartmouth fans in the room know where I might be able to track down a jersey online, or is that not possible? My stepfather is a Dartmouth grad from way back, and I've spent the past few years getting him into college hockey. Naturally he's fallen in with the Big Green, and it would make a great Christmas present.
                      '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, [BANNER PENDING]

Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

To Iceland, try getting him a jersey through Dartmouth Coop. They have both home and away as well as other cool stuff. I used that site to get my new bud Flag a hat (aka a lid) for his collection. I so wish I could attend the game at BC, but I gotta work (Grrr!). It is fun meeting fans from this forum at games, we all have the same passion for the game it is way cool/fun! Okay, Lindblat is hurt is Green14? This is not good at all. Please advise if you hear any updates on his situation. He is one half of the best pk in the land. Not to mention he plays so well on that 1st line. I heard Bligh's name on the radio Saturday night, still no Goggin. BC at home is gonna be a huge test for this team, I hope they can be somewhat close to 100% when it comes to the rock stars on the roster. I am sure the rest of the ECAC will be pulling for the Big Green when they drop the puck. And, I gotta work.....

Comment

On the feed I had for the Cornell game they had a pregame interview with one of the coaches who mentioned that he had a lower body injury. I watched the whole game Friday online and I hadn't noticed him missing any ice time or skating awkwardly or anything so I'm hoping it was more precautionary than anything else. And even if it is an injury that lasts a few weeks I'd rather miss him for the non-conference games and have him at full health when the conference games pick up again in January even though he will definitely be missed.

Not sure if I'll be able to listen to or watch the BC game online because I have a ton of family stuff going on this weekend but this is definitely a huge game for the team and I'd be thrilled if we were even able to come away with a tie and would be content if we could keep it close and competitive.
                          Go Dartmouth!

Comment

Just want to say you guys have a great team, and will make some noise in the ECAC this season. You are very balanced with lots of talent and real good playmakers. Colgate played a gritty game and just wouldn't give up after being down 3-1. Was pleasantly surprised that we knocked off two ranked teams last weekend. Looking forward to the return game at Thompson Arena later this season. I think you guys will be fine - I see you in the top four at the end of the season for sure.
                            COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
                              Just want to say you guys have a great team, and will make some noise in the ECAC this season. You are very balanced with lots of talent and real good playmakers. Colgate played a gritty game and just wouldn't give up after being down 3-1. Was pleasantly surprised that we knocked off two ranked teams last weekend. Looking forward to the return game at Thompson Arena later this season. I think you guys will be fine - I see you in the top four at the end of the season for sure.
                              Thanks for your thoughts. Its always good to hear from someone on the other side. Hoping the loss to you guys will help our guys finish out games a bit better in the long run.

Was able to watch the line so I can't really trust my insight on the game to much, but from what I saw it seemed like your team had good speed up front and did a great job coming back from behind. And I suppose if we had to lose a game this past weekend, I would've much rather lost to you guys (as painful as that game was to watch) than to Cornell .

Good luck until the next time these two teams meet up and hopefully the game in Hanover is just as exciting (with a better outcome of course
                              Go Dartmouth!

Comment

Working...
                              X