Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the 16th of November, the NESCAC said to me - SCORES, RANTS, WHINES! SMOG!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the 16th of November, the NESCAC said to me - SCORES, RANTS, WHINES! SMOG!!!!

Now the D-III season hits top gear as the NESCAC gets rolling, along with the rest of the usual suspects.

D3hockey has the links for video, audio, and livestats.

I'll be sitting in some ice rink watching HS hockey and monitoring Williams @ Bowdoin while stealing glances at Middlebury at Colby, while eating a pretzel.

Enjoy!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: On the 16th of November, the NESCAC said to me - SCORES, RANTS, WHINES! SMOG!!!!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Now the D-III season hits top gear as the NESCAC gets rolling, along with the rest of the usual suspects.

D3hockey has the links for video, audio, and livestats.

I'll be sitting in some ice rink watching HS hockey and monitoring Williams @ Bowdoin while stealing glances at Middlebury at Colby, while eating a pretzel.

Enjoy!
    Average annual retail cost of attendance at those four fine institutions...$57,500 - (pretzels not included)
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Re: On the 16th of November, the NESCAC said to me - SCORES, RANTS, WHINES! SMOG!!!!

I'll be in good ole Henniker NH watching NEC lock horns with St. Mikes... Refreshments of choice will most likely be hot (lukewarm) chocolate and cold popcorn while listening to European House Music! Nobody does it like the Pilgrims!
      Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

anybody know if the St. A's video would be of any quality. I am too cheap to spend 6:95 for 47 minutes of buffering and missed plays.
        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

[

Never mind, I paid the fee and it looks pretty decent, although it is still pregame. Should be a good game, per George Commo. Norwich is with out Blake Forkey again, another broken wrist. Poor guy, he was out a long time last year with the same thing. Bad luck.

QUOTE=17'sfanNU;5551068]anybody know if the St. A's video would be of any quality. I am too cheap to spend 6:95 for 47 minutes of buffering and missed plays.[/QUOTE]
          There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

for anyone listening to us tonight, be sure to close wnyo.org after you load the stream. if youre using the link in my sig or wnyosports.com, you're fine
            WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

anybody having problems getting the oswego video??

Comment

Matic Marinsek getting the start in goal tonight for Norwich....
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  You are

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    just turned it on to the anthems but no sound...ouch
                    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernLite View Post
                      You are
                      funny guy

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        NO Sound

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                        A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                        Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                        Arizona State Class of 1974
                        ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                        Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

Originally posted by Irishdave View Post
                          NO Sound
                          try NYO, but it about 20 seconds behimd

Comment

[COLOR="#006400"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]
                            Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                            Listing (wnyo) and then looking at what happens

AHHH sound is there

Proud Grandpa of Haley,Adam & Luke
                            A Retired shop teacher and proud of it (35 years )

OSWEGO STATE Almost class of 1973

OSWEGO STATE LAKERS 2007 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                            Oswego, from the Indian Oshwakee, "the flowing out of the waters."
                            Arizona State Class of 1974
                            ASU THE ACHA D1 2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                            Arizona based on the Pima Indian word arizonac, meaning "little spring place."

Comment

I must admit I enjoy being able to watch Oswego hockey on Time Warner. The students do an excellent job with the production, top notch!
                              LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Working...
                              X