Intelligym Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intelligym Hockey

Has anyone had experience with this product? Commentary? Have a coach suggesting it.

Re: Intelligym Hockey

@giwan - I'm not familiar with the hockey product, but I used the intelligym basketball with 2 of my teams. It looks like a computer game, so you need to have the players buy-in and tell them it is going to help their game. Those who did the program had an impressive improvement in their game (reading the court much better, less stupid decisions). Bottom line - if you have the players commitment - it is definitely a good addition to training and worth the money. The downside is that the basketball program does not work on Mac (I think they fixed it with the hockey one).

Comment

Those are the things I have heard. Just looking for some first hand experience. I wonder about the ability to transfer video to on ice or gym. By the way how close do you feel the sport of hockey is to the sport of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
        Has anyone had experience with this product? Commentary? Have a coach suggesting it.
        Does the hockey version cost anything? I downloaded a free version from USA Hockey. I downloaded it for my kids to play with--I don't have time or motivation to play computer games. So I'm not sure if I just got a trial version or the real thing, but it's worth looking at USA hockey to see if you can get this for free.

Comment

Working...
        X