X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
    *****http://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/download/file.php?id=764******
    *****https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/380260_2348285979652_1545107834_n.jpg******.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      *****https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/380260_2348285979652_1545107834_n.jpg******.
      Hey now! That's not fair. There were those years where we didn't have a team.

Related to the table, though: our lack of conference hardware is embarrassing.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
        Kerdiles suspended by NCAA.
        Injuries to Zengerle and Lee (a pair of top 6 forwards).
        Asst. Coach Butters Resigned this past week.
        Installing new 1-1-3 forecheck.
        A good list if excuses...although the Butters resignation may be legit just appears he was not getting the job done....Zengerle was just got hurt in the recent past and when he was playing was, avg at best...the new 1-1-3 was surprising but these guys have been playing hockey long enough it shouldn't effect their development at this slow a pace, if it does just wait til they get to the NHL they'll never catch on...Kerdiles getting screwed over by the ncaa didn't help but when he returns how hard is it going to be to zone him out and make the other 4 guys skating beat you.....gonna get interesting when he rerturns, just to see what kind of a boost this teams needs and oh yes regaeding this weekend the badgers will get 2 ppoints guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by DoorCtyBadgers View Post
          oh yes regaeding this weekend the badgers will get 2 ppoints guaranteed
          You have to go back to the 2008-2009 season to find a sweep in this series, the season series (4 games) each year have been tied (pts) since. So yeah sweeps are rare.
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Just what we are becoming accustomed to. There's always reasons that we can't do it rather than teams stepping up and overcoming.
            I don't believe that any of these are the underlying cause, but they clearly making the situation worse.

As for the underlying foundation problem of what is wrong with the badger program overall, just about everyone has a different theory but public evidence is in short supply.

Comment

Wow, what gives? You all have no fight left?

Comment

We're running low on ways to defend how bad the program has been lately.

Even the fans in the stands are starting to thin out. It's not pretty in Madison these days.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  We're running low on ways to defend how bad the program has been lately.

Even the fans in the stands are starting to thin out. It's not pretty in Madison these days.
                  These days?
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

These days?
                    Even the hot but stupid sorority girls are staying away from the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                      Even the hot but stupid sorority girls are staying away from the games.
                      Holy crap. I didn't know, man. I may hate the BADgers with a passion, but I didn't know it was that bad. My condolences, and sending thoughts and prayers. That's just a tragedy right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        Wow, what gives? You all have no fight left?
                        hard to get excited about the games vs UW's main (and most hated) rival when you're pretty sure you're team is going to get smacked around and the season could well end with a 5th non-NCAA qualifier in 7 years

I'm hoping for 1 point this weekend
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          I'm hoping for 1 point this weekend
                          I'd be willing to bet your squad comes out of Mariucci with 2pts.
                          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

These days?
                            Well, we do have the most recent national title and back in the title game a couple of years ago. We're just frustrated by the lack of consistency on a year-to-year basis.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                              I'd be willing to bet your squad comes out of Mariucci with 2pts.
                              Stop trying to build them back up or give some false hope. Besides they have lots of ground to make up to catch UMD in the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                                Stop trying to build them back up or give some false hope. Besides they have lots of ground to make up to catch UMD in the basement.
                                Not trying to build anyone up. Just know the Gophers have a ways to go before they start clicking and they have not played well against (what SHOULD BE) inferior competition to this point in the season. I'd say sconnie is definitely inferior competition(based on what they've done so far).
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X