X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Originally posted by burd View Post
    We are not worthy.

Now, please tell me that's Slap Shot, Brenthoven, or one of our other Gopher brethren in the driver's seat.
    *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/Burd_Goat8.jpg******

Comment

Abimael Rojas Dominguez is not from Minnesota, you retards. It is Barry Alvarez's real name.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Oldie, but goodie:

*****http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JFyDDezCD5U/TNAYWr-7KII/AAAAAAAAA1c/22C7TLgWQ00/s400/luciapet.jpg******
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Ok, I'm bored of pictures and clearly we can't talk about hockey yet seeing as it is only Tuesday so.......

Let's talk about football!

The lowly Gophers are going bowling for the first time since '09, but barring some sort of minor miracle it is going to be with the minimum record of 6-6.

Now for the those overachieving BADgers!!! Those guys are having one hell of a season! They even get to go to Indy for the B1G Championship Game......only because the top two teams in the Leaders Division are ineligible for postseason play!!!!!

I'm sorry guys, I had to. It wouldn't be a sconnie thread without football talk anyway, right?!
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            Ok, I'm bored of pictures and clearly we can't talk about hockey yet seeing as it is only Tuesday so.......

Let's talk about football!

The lowly Gophers are going bowling for the first time since '09, but barring some sort of minor miracle it is going to be with the minimum record of 6-6.

Now for the those overachieving BADgers!!! Those guys are having one hell of a season! They even get to go to Indy for the B1G Championship Game......only because the top two teams in the Leaders Division are ineligible for postseason play!!!!!

I'm sorry guys, I had to. It wouldn't be a sconnie thread without football talk anyway, right?!
            I agree that the thread on gone off on a disturbing tangent.

At this point, I would just like the Badgers to get through the weekend without losing someone to a NCAA violation, a scooter crash, an on-ice injury or have another coach leave the program. Taking 2 points would just be a bonus.

We can go down that football path if you really want to, but I would feel obligated to talk about domination of the Axe and playing in bowls that matter.

Comment

Football really? Please stop.

Let the thread continue on the path it was on, which is clearly better than football talk.

Talk Hockey all you want, no one is stopping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post

I was prepared to talk nothing but hockey. I was going to be a gentleman and not bring up the whole goat thing.

You guys know me. I'm not here to incite and I really just want to talk hockey. Matchups, power play, tendencies...

Let the record show that SanTropez brought up thinner and deer in rut.

Comment

I'm just saying that it wasn't a Badger fan who brought up football. As far as actual hockey (and not whose fan base has sex with farm animals), if Rumpel doesn't stand on his head and the team as a whole can't rally around all the adversity swirling around the program, it could be another long weekend in Minneapolis. Wisconsin is in survival mode right now.

Comment

At this point, I would just like the Badgers to get through the weekend without losing someone to a NCAA violation, a scooter crash, an on-ice injury or have another coach leave the program. Taking 2 points would just be a bonus.

We can go down that football path if you really want to, but I would feel obligated to talk about domination of the Axe and playing in bowls that matter.
                    I don't think 2pts is a stretch given how much the Gophers have underachieved so far this year.

And, no, I don't really want to go down the football path, but I had to take a shot at BADger fans for the reason stated in my previous post. Plus, like I said, I was bored of the pictures so I changed the subject. BADger fans talking about football and Gopher fans responding with the number of ancient championships the Gophers have won has to be more entertaining than those pics. LOL!
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Yes, let's hope they bring the axe out on the ice again so the crowd sees something it can understand. And yet again bucky can fall flat because they have come to the realization no one is there to watch them play. Just to dance around because they couldn't get football tix.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        I was prepared to talk nothing but hockey. I was going to be a gentleman and not bring up the whole goat thing.

You guys know me. I'm not here to incite and I really just want to talk hockey. Matchups, power play, tendencies...

It it good to finally get out of that B1G thread and turning on each other. All that teaming up against the ugly helmets has just so unnatural.

Gentlemen, huh? How's that going for you? Such a dramatic change in one's personality too quickly can be very damaging so I'd tread lightly. Baby steps.... baby steps.

Comment

I love that we're all totally sandbagging. Those of us on the right side of the St. Croix are totally disheartened because we've seen very little to assure us that our downward spiral in the last few seasons is going to end. Rodent fans feel less than encouraged from your results against Canisius, UAA and Minny State.

I think we might finally have the weekend where both teams lose twice.

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          Yes, let's hope they bring the axe out on the ice again so the crowd sees something it can understand.
                          (You might have forgotten which team is hosting)
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            I love that we're all totally sandbagging. Those of us on the right side of the St. Croix are totally disheartened because we've seen very little to assure us that our downward spiral in the last few seasons is going to end. Rodent fans feel less than encouraged from your results against Canisius, UAA and Minny State.

I think we might finally have the weekend where both teams lose twice.

(You might have forgotten which team is hosting)
                            I love when people bring up the Canisus game. We won that game with a shutout but everyone thinks we didn't win by enough goals. Can't say I see too much wrong with that result.

For a moment there, so I guess bucky will have to find a new way to collapse. I have faith in them.

Comment

*****http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_deer_butt_doorbell.jpg******

While most would think the deer rear end doorbell may be tacky strange or gross perhaps.

Thinner nation thinks: Grab a 6 'er and lets party!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Guilty as charged.

Comment

Working...
                                X