WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Have a Gopher fan on your Christmas list? Here's an idea: http://i.imgur.com/ANuTV.jpg

Comment

I like the picture, but there's no way in hell Bucky would get that close to a rodent without planting an axe in it's skull first.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Minnesota_Goat_Lover.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          I like the picture, but there's no way in hell Bucky would get that close to a rodent without planting an axe in it's skull first.
          Well, given the 'Sconny's penchant for ****ing dead animals, I guess that makes a sick kind of sense....

Comment

This thread is going to be half photoshopped images by the time it's through.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Well, given the 'Sconny's penchant for ****ing dead animals, I guess that makes a sick kind of sense....

At least ours are dead first. We don't put them through the mental trauma of raping them to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Goat1.jpg******
                Some day I will be telling my grandkids and golfing buddies that I had a chance to get my hands on an original Gurtolfin from his pre-impressionist, post-modern, gopher fan realism period. This piece will be compared to Da Vinci's Last Supper the way it captures so many emotions and relationships, from the young virgins in the center, eager to begin the ceremony the only way they know how--with their digits, to the contemptuous look from the displaced Gopherwoman on the right.

There are rumors already that this piece has been touched up, some claiming that the guy in the middle with his left hand out was originally holding a jar of hair gel.

I tend to think this is the original. Not even Gurtholfin is that good.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

There are rumors already that this piece has been touched up, some claiming that the guy in the middle with his left hand out was originally holding a jar of hair gel.

I tend to think this is the original. Not even Gurtholfin is that good.

See my more recent creation, er, actual photograph.

Wish I would have thought of it for this one. If a newer version is ever published, credit will given.

D-A-M-N!! Wish I had thought of that sooner...

Comment

I give to you... Burd-Goat!

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Burd_Goat.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      I give to you... Burd-Goat!

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Burd_Goat.jpg******
                      We are not worthy.

Now, please tell me that's Slap Shot, Brenthoven, or one of our other Gopher brethren in the driver's seat.
                      Last edited by burd; 11-12-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        I lobbed that one right into your strike zone for ya.....you are welcome.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          We are not worthy.

Now, please tell me that's Slap Shot, Brenthoven, or one of our other Gopher brethren in the driver's seat.
                          I think that may be JDUBBS, Harley MC, and some non-board person.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            I think that may be JDUBBS, Harley MC, and some non-board person.
                            Is JDUBBS the goat?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                              Is JDUBBS the goat?
                              Now that I look at the pic again.......could be!
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                *****http://lh4.ggpht.com/_LmHkur-JAss/Su5oz9Ei1WI/AAAAAAAAABs/IMtSAOuUZgM/skunk%2Bpopcorn%3Dbucky.jpg******
                                *****http://i.qkme.me/359w5j.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                                X