WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WI @ MN: The Red Menace Visits The Mecca

has anyone else noticed week after week, year after year, gopher series threads are all the same? gopher fans blindly calling for sweeps and trash talking, posting the same photoshopped pictures of years past, followed by the gophers dropping 2 or 3 points on the weekend and then fans ending their weekend in an uproar.. the team isnt as good as we thought, etc etc.. then by tuesday they are predicting sweeps in the next series?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryj View Post
      has anyone else noticed week after week, year after year, gopher series threads are all the same? gopher fans blindly calling for sweeps and trash talking, posting the same photoshopped pictures of years past, followed by the gophers dropping 2 or 3 points on the weekend and then fans ending their weekend in an uproar.. the team isnt as good as we thought, etc etc.. then by tuesday they are predicting sweeps in the next series?
      I've noticed it. You guys are pathetic.

Comment

Friday: Minnesota 4, Wisconsin 2

Saturdady: Minnesota 3, Wisconsin 3

Comment

Wisco better bring their "A" game this weekend!!!!

Comment

Ok. So what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              The Gopher won that battle, too.
              Shhhhhhh! They think they are funny....

If Gopher fans didn't predict sweeps then no one would think that we are arrogant. I, however, am not as arrogant as most which is why Slap Shot thinks I am a sandbagger.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

A Wisconsin limo was spotted heading over to MN on 94 today, going to Mariucci in style!
                Last edited by SanTropez; 11-16-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  *****http://funmeme.com/image.axd?picture=Redneck-Stretch-limo.jpg******

A Wisconsin limo was spotted heading over to MN on 94 today, going to Mariucci in style!

Interweb FAIL!

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/internet-failure-demotivational-poster.jpg******

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/fan_t470.jpg******
                  Last edited by Gurtholfin; 11-16-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Interweb FAIL!

Nope, I just report the news.

Comment

*****http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/t/i/f/tiffb01-747620.jpg******

This one is better.

Comment

• Friday: Gophers 7 - Deer Humpers 1

Saturday: Gophers 23 - Fetal Alcohol Babies 0
                        I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
                        -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by Bertogliat View Post
                          Friday: Gophers 7 - Deer Humpers 1

Saturday: Gophers 23 - Fetal Alcohol Babies 0
                          I thought St. Cloud had the weekend off?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                            I thought St. Cloud had the weekend off?
                            SCSU are the Helmet Kids/Tweakers.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

A little over three hours! We've established there are some dumb people in both states. Winner tonight can talk smack until tomorrow, and if it ends up a split maybe the better minds from the two states can produce a research paper on how dumb UND fans are. (Seriously, it gets worse every day...)

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                                A little over three hours! We've established there are some dumb people in both states. Winner tonight can talk smack until tomorrow, and if it ends up a split maybe the better minds from the two states can produce a research paper on how dumb UND fans are. (Seriously, it gets worse every day...)
                                You have to research how dumb UND fans are?? And it takes the "better minds from the two states" to do it??

Your helmet is too tight.

Comment

Working...
                                X