Megna - Sustr
    Seeler - Aneloski
    Young - O'Rourke

Faulkner - Stolarz - Belfour
    bciskie@gmail.com

Twitter.

Re: UMD at Omaha, Sunday 11/11

Where's the audio?
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

https://network1sports.com/station/kqds
      bciskie@gmail.com

Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Ciskie View Post
        Can't get this to work, Biddco said to go to 94xrocks.com and that didn't work and I have tried 96.1 the Brew in Omaha which SAYS they cover UNO games and gotten nothing. Bummer.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Duluth strikes early, Seidel with the goal.

Comment

Omaha ties it up on the powerplay

Comment

And UNO makes it dos

2-1 UNO 4 left in first

Comment

And in a real goalie-fest Duluth scores so it looks like it will be 2-2 after one, less than a minute left in the period

Comment

2-2 after one

UMD's Seidel from Cameranesi and Farley at 3:13 gave Bulldogs 1-0 lead at 3:13
                  Zombo from Archibald and Young on the man advantage tied it at 1 11:45
                  White from Megna and Sustr at 15:44 to take the lead 2-1
                  Duluth evened it up, Basaraba from Bergman at 19:05

Omaha 1/2 on the man advantage has 10 shots, Duluth 13 shots but no PP opportunities yet

Comment

Over halfway through the game, 2-2

Comment

Sustr from Walters and Zombo on the PP at 18:46 of 2nd to give UNO the lead.

Then with ten seconds left in the period Zombo from Archibald and Walters.

UNO leads 4-2 after 2

Comment

Farley scores 1:10 into the period on the PP from Welinski and Cameranesi to make it 4-3 UNO

Comment

Walters from Seeler and Aneloski to give UNO another 2-goal lead

Comment

Gwidt at 11:41 unassisted makes it 6-3 and may well stick a fork in Duluth.

Comment

Working...
                            X