SCSU vs. Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs. Bye

SCSU has played well since New Hampshire, and actually I spoke with a scout for UNH in Des Moines this weekend and he said he didn't think they deserved a sweep in it.

With Huskies playing well I think they take 3 points, bc its **** hard to sweep in the WCHA.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Whatever happens, I bet the Gophers can't sweep Wisconsin.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Do you think Hanowski will play? Or will Motzko hold him out, even if it's just precautionary...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Whatever happens, I bet the Gophers can't sweep Wisconsin.
        I would take that bet.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          I would take that bet.
          Why? They've lost a point against every cupcake that's been put in front of them (MTU, Mankato, UAA). Why would the same not be true about a terrible Badger team? I predict either a split or 3 points for Minny.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Why? They've lost a point against every cupcake that's been put in front of them (MTU, Mankato, UAA). Why would the same not be true about a terrible Badger team? I predict either a split or 3 points for Minny.

I don't think MTU is a cupcake this year, especially on the road. In fact 5 of their 6 games have been on the road, I think they'll take care of business in Mariucci.

And to be fair, I am not saying MN is not beatable... I just think UW is not good enough to take them down. Hopefully I'm wrong.
            Last edited by SCSU Euro; 11-11-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

This is going to be a tough series. I am thinking split.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                This is going to be a tough series. I am thinking split.
                Geez, pure pessimism... you must be from Wisconsin

Comment

Glad to see the MN obsession continues on....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Fall into the trap.

http://video.adultswim.com/tom-goes-...trap-shop.html
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Gopher fan walks into and then posts in a thread that has to do with only one team, a team he CLAIMS he doesn't care about.

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        Gopher fan walks into and then posts in a thread that has to do with only one team, a team he CLAIMS he doesn't care about.

IALTO
                        The SECOND post in this thread was about MN. By one of your own.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by scsu euro View Post
                          geez, pure pessimism... You must be from wisconsin
                          Yes, I am.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

The SECOND post in this thread was about MN. By one of your own.
                            And?
                            This thread has zero to do with your squad, yet here you are.
                            Seems normal to me to talk about other games when we don't play this week.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              And?
                              This thread has zero to do with your squad, yet here you are.
                              Seems normal to me to talk about other games when we don't play this week.
                              Speaking of teams that play before we do, hoping Duluth can get a couple wins in the next 3 leading up to playing us; they have an early lead against UNO and then a split (or better) would be awesome in Grand Forks. Give them a little hope on the year before we go in to Duluth and crush them.

Comment

Working...
                              X