SCSU vs. Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    How about that? I learn something new everyday. Not that there's anything wrong with what kind of prostitute you prefer, mind you. It takes all kinds to make that business survive.
    Im sending him to Duluth Family Sauna while I go to Duluth Grill.
    Last edited by Biddco; 11-11-2012, 08:50 PM.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      I sending him to Duluth Family Sauna while I go to Duluth Grill.
      Very good call.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

We're too busy thinking about the post-season, something you guys rarely have to worry about.
        Don't you have to wn games in the regular season to qualify for the postseason?
        You may want to get on it.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Don't you have to wn games in the regular season to qualify for the postseason?
          You may want to get on it.
          We'll get there.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Just a random observation here. Minnesota and St. Cloud have the same number of wins this season. St. Cloud has played one more game this season. Hmmm, perhaps that is two random observations.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Just a random observation here. Minnesota and St. Cloud have the same number of wins this season. St. Cloud has played one more game this season. Hmmm, perhaps that is two random observations.
              We're undefeated at home, also.

Comment

We're undefeated at home, also.
                You've also played no one at home and Tech is the toughest opponent you've played at all... we've played 3 teams better than Tech
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  You've also played no one at home and Tech is the toughest opponent you've played at all... we've played 3 teams better than Tech
                  As of right now....

You really think tUMD will end up below UAA in the standings? (just an example)

Comment

As of right now....

You really think tUMD will end up below UAA in the standings? (just an example)
                    Possibly, yes
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      Possibly, yes
                      I assume you will be at the F5 this year. If so....I'll bet a beer that tUMD finishes higher than UAA in the regular season standings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Combined record of Minnesota's opponents: 13-24-9 (played no one with a wining record) (.3804)

Combined record of SCSU's opponents: 20-19-5 (.5113)
                        Take out each team's opponent with the worst record you get
                        MN: 11-18-8 (.4054)
                        SCSU: 20-10-4 (.6470)

Gee you don't think that maybe MN has played a far easier schedule now do ya?
                        Wake me when they play someone over .500
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Combined record of Minnesota's opponents: 13-24-9 (played no one with a wining record) (.3804)

Combined record of SCSU's opponents: 20-19-5 (.5113)
                          Take out each team's opponent with the worst record you get
                          MN: 11-18-8 (.4054)
                          SCSU: 20-10-4 (.6470)

Gee you don't think that maybe MN has played a far easier schedule now do ya?
                          Wake me when they play someone over .500
                          Wake me at the end of the season when we make the NCAA's and you don't. Again.

Comment

Wake me at the end of the season when we make the NCAA's and you don't. Again.
                            You really need new material Brent.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You really need new material Brent.
                              Why waste it on old lines and attitudes?

Comment

Why waste it on old lines and attitudes?
                                I personally don't give a rats butt if we get recognition from anyone.
                                I know how good this team is, you guys will soon find out as well.
                                But if you want to claim we won't make the NCAA's you're welcome to I guess but this is the deepest team Motzko's had and we aren't even at full strength right now but we can play with anyone in country and we know it.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X