X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    It's really not that hard Brent.
    The thread is about one team, i.e. St. Cloud, but the fans of that one team, can talk about any of the other teams in the league or the country for that matter if they wish to because this is our bye week thread and we can conduct it anyway we see fit.
    Do you need it explained again?
    Making this thread about more than one team. It really is not that hard, you are correct. I shouldn't be surprised you don't understand it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Neither, its perfect timing. You have one tie and three losses against a team that I don't think will have home ice and another team that I don't think is a lock. For as good as UNO's been, they've played three teams that will play on the road in the playoffs. If they can start taking points from real teams I'll buy into them more.

So as of now not only have you played nobody in conference, you've gotten beaten by nobody
      UNO is not nobody.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Making this thread about more than one team. It really is not that hard, you are correct. I shouldn't be surprised you don't understand it.
        Guess we have different definitions of what makes a thread "about" something.
        I don't feel that talking about other teams definitively means the thread is about them, especially when the context is also about SCSU.
        Not surprised that the arrogant one thinks his definition must be correct though.
        Maybe you and Dirty should be more concerned with the fact your squad can't seem to sweep anyone in this league, rather than what we choose to do in our own threads?
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Guess we have different definitions of what makes a thread "about" something.
          I don't feel that talking about other teams definitively means the thread is about them, especially when the context is also about SCSU.
          Not surprised that the arrogant one thinks his definition must be correct though.
          Maybe you and Dirty should be more concerned with the fact your squad can't seem to sweep anyone in this league, rather than what we choose to do in our own threads?
          We're too busy thinking about the post-season, something you guys rarely have to worry about.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Stop picking on me. I just wanted to post a Princess Bride video.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              UNO is not nobody.
              UNO is a nobody.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                UNO is not nobody.
                That's true. UNO is, well, you know.

Bringing a contingent of St. Cloud folks to Dulloot in couple weeks to see SCSU win at AmSoil.

Any good joints to stop for refreshments prior to game?

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                  That's true. UNO is, well, you know.

Bringing a contingent of St. Cloud folks to Dulloot in couple weeks to see SCSU win at AmSoil.

Any good joints to stop for refreshments prior to game?
                  I enjoyed The Dubh Linn bar in Duluth. Within walking distance of the arena.

Comment

Agreed... The farther you look up their liquor wall the lighter your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      Agreed... The farther you look up their liquor wall the lighter your wallet.
                      Of that, I am well aware, as I enjoyed some of their finer Irish whiskeys when I was there last year.

Comment

Thanks for the referral. Checked out their website. Looks great.

Comment

You should do what I'm doing... just get yourself your own personal tour guide

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

You should do what I'm doing... just get yourself your own personal tour guide
                            They're called "prostitutes," Euro.

Comment

They're called "prostitutes," Euro.
                              Hey, that's MEg's future lesser half you're talking about!

Comment

Hey, that's MEg's future lesser half you're talking about!
                                How about that? I learn something new everyday. Not that there's anything wrong with what kind of prostitute you prefer, mind you. It takes all kinds to make that business survive.

Comment

Working...
                                X