Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Yup. I'm here to poke fun at Rocco Grimaldi's intense love for the 2000 year old book about the magical carpenter and his friends traveling through the Middle East trying to put right what once went wrong...hoping that his next leap will be the leap home.

I predict at least 4 points for St. Cloud.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Re: North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Unfortunately (due to judgement of actual talent, and having seen most of the UND-BU series) I have to take the "safe" route and say split. I hate splits predictions, it's the easy way out, but in this series? That's the way it is. IF I HAD to choose a "majority" winner, I'd say UND. But it's really close.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Should be a good series. In UND's last 10 trips to SCSU they are 0-6-4 on Friday and 10-0 on Saturday. UND wins two close ones...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Key obviously will be if SCSU gets Hanowski and Morley back, but UND does not sweep in our building, not the way we've played there so far. If Faragher steps back up after a hiccup on Saturday, I like our chances big time in sweeping this.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Ahhhh... a battle of like-minded schools. I'm sure our future NCHC brethren of fans to the west are looking forward a good matchup of scholars and gentlemen this weekend.

As for predictions.... I think my fantasy team outscores Dirty's this weekend by a dozen.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            Ahhhh... a battle of like-minded schools. I'm sure our future NCHC brethren of fans to the west are looking forward a good matchup of scholars and gentlemen this weekend.

As for predictions.... I think my fantasy team outscores Dirty's this weekend by a dozen.
            Given how little I care about it and how your life obviously revolves around it, you probably should or you might have to be put on suicide watch.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I will be there watching the game on Saturday night. Sadly, I am prepared to watch my team lose.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Sioux win friday and tie saturday.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Anchorage got a point in Grand Forks, so I am thinking we at least get two at home. I predict 3 points if Hanowski plays and 2 if he doesn't.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Given how little I care about it and how your life obviously revolves around it, you probably should or you might have to be put on suicide watch.
                    Being terrible at something does not equal not caring. Just look at Mario Lamoureux... I sure he WANTS to be good at hockey.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Being terrible at something does not equal not caring. Just look at Mario Lamoureux... I sure he WANTS to be good at hockey.
                      I'm in 2nd place despite not caring. This obviously means that if I actually cared and put in the effort you do, I'd wipe the floor with you.
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm in 2nd place despite not caring. This obviously means that if I actually cared and put in the effort you do, I'd wipe the floor with you.
                        Yeah, yeah, and if you moved out of your mom's basement you'd be a real ladies man.

And did Dirty just accuse someone of not having a life? IALTO

Comment

Yeah, yeah, and if you moved out of your mom's basement you'd be a real ladies man.

And did Dirty just accuse someone of not having a life? IALTO
                          Nice to see that SCSU education paying off for you, it only took you just under 90 minutes to realize what I said. That little brain of yours' is processing information quicker and quicker every day. Maybe one day you'll be able to complete that Ages 5-12 Lego Airport set all by yourself. Something to strive for, that's for certain.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Maybe one day you'll be able to complete that Ages 5-12 Lego Airport set all by yourself. Something to strive for, that's for certain.
                            Well ask Mrs. Dirty if you're allowed to have friends over and we can work on that together. Do I get a choice in juice boxes or am I just stuck with orange again?

Comment

Well ask Mrs. Dirty if you're allowed to have friends over and we can work on that together. Do I get a choice in juice boxes or am I just stuck with orange again?
                              Which part of maybe one day you'll be able to complete that Ages 5-12 Lego Airport set all by yourself don't you understand? If I help you, how will you ever know if you can do it all by yourself? You can choose which juice box you want but you can't use color crayons. While my mom appreciates that you are just learning to spell your name in cursive, she doesn't want you practicing on the walls.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X