Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Originally posted by Duder View Post
    I was under the impression Kyle Rau was the Holy Ghost, or was that the Unholy Ghost...
    I'd say Herb Brooks is the Holy Ghost but I don't think the steering wheel impaled him.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Talk about Grimaldi? OK, thanks for the newsflash.
      I'm just sayin, Grimaldi right now isn't the top scoring freshman in the conference.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        I'm just sayin, Grimaldi right now isn't the top scoring freshman in the conference.
        It would be interesting to see how Rocco and Kalle stack up if given the same number of games. Since Kalle won't be in any regional or frozen four games we'll just have to compare their regular season and F5 stats.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          It would be interesting to see how Rocco and Kalle stack up if given the same number of games. Since Kalle won't be in any regional or frozen four games we'll just have to compare their regular season and F5 stats.
          Wait are you putting a bounty out on him, to take him out of our NCAA run? Roger Goodell will not be happy.

Comment

Always a fun series. I know in the past FSSN has picked up the Charter/Husky Productions feed for broadcast in Grand Forks, but it seems unlikely now that Midco has taken over. In any event, the Saturday game will be televised on NESN.

Comment

It would be interesting to see how Rocco and Kalle stack up
              In a fight? That is your best idea yet!
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I think that UND will have the advantage in the second series, when Mitch Macmillan is eligible to play. Until then, I don't like their chances.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Who says Rocco is going to be at a regional or the Frozen Four?
                  He may see some exposed flesh some weekend, have a heart attack because of it and be out for the year.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I like this thread. Any chance a Comcast subscriber will be able to watch these games or is it only on Charter?
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Who says Rocco is going to be at a regional or the Frozen Four?
                      He may see some exposed flesh some weekend, have a heart attack because of it and be out for the year.
                      He'll still be there to spread the Gospel whether he can play or not, I'm sure. Making friends all the way by telling the ladies to cover up their boobies. Everyone can appreciate that.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        In a fight? That is your best idea yet!
                        Rocco would pray him to death or hit him with a bible until Kalle gives up, just like the "Bachman you're not gay anymore camp."
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Rocco's wicked uppercut to the knee would end it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Rocco's wicked uppercut to the knee would end it.
                            Just like a S____ to resort to cheap shots.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Just like a S____ to resort to cheap shots.
                              Oh my Parise please don't let anyone say Erin Marvin or Chay Genoway.............that was out loud wasn't it? Shat.

Comment

Oh my Parise please don't let anyone say Erin Marvin or Chay Genoway.............that was out loud wasn't it? Shat.
                                That took longer than I thought it would.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X