Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at St. Cloud State: Where's Your Jesus NOW?

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Probably not SUCS best effort but hard to keep Saunders out of the net tomorrow after his performance tonight.
    Saunders should remain starter until Hak has a reason to not start him. Guy is rock solid right now.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Probably not SUCS best effort but hard to keep Saunders out of the net tomorrow after his performance tonight.
      The effort was there, just couldn't buy a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        If history is any indicator, the shutout will come Friday. As for Saturday, well... playing that well against UND twice should prove to be pretty **** tough.
        Another Friday night shutout for the Sioux. Good effort.

As for Saturday... we will have to wait and see which team can play a full 60 minutes of hockey. Third period Saturday could be interesting again. Hopefully not.
        "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
          Another Friday night shutout for the Sioux. Good effort.

As for Saturday... we will have to wait and see which team can play a full 60 minutes of hockey. Third period Saturday could be interesting again. Hopefully not.
          Sioux need to buck the saturday night duldrums with a solid 60 minute game tonight. My gut says they do and win it 4-2.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

That game could have gone the other way very easily. St. Cloud has a very good hockey team.

Comment

The Friday winless streak for UND in St. Cloud trend has been broken... now we need to break UND's Sat night winning streak in St. Cloud and come away with the split.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

The Friday winless streak for UND in St. Cloud trend has been broken... now we need to break UND's Sat night winning streak in St. Cloud and come away with the split.
                What Euro said.....
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  What Euro said.....
                  What LwB said.

Saw in the scoring thread mention of SCSU guy with mullets. Some of the guys (Dowd, Jensen, Hanowski, forget who else) are growing it out for Locks of Love
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

What LwB said.

Saw in the scoring thread mention of SCSU guy with mullets. Some of the guys (Dowd, Jensen, Hanowski, forget who else) are growing it out for Locks of Love
                    What Euro said...

They are not mullets. It is extra padding for the helmet.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

This season North Dakota has not played very well on Saturday, so it could very well happen. That being said, I would be okay with SCSU breaking the winning streak and stealing a tie. 3-point weekend @SCSU would be acceptable
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        What Euro said...

They are not mullets. It is extra padding for the helmet.
                        Why do SCSU players need any padding or helmets at all? What exactly are they protecting?
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• FWIW, UND only needed 42 seconds to win the game.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

FWIW, UND only needed 42 seconds to win the game.
                            It was like when the football team used to play UMC.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Last night's game was similar to our game against Denver last friday. Because of that, I am predicting a 6-1 win for SCSU tonight.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                Last night's game was similar to our game against Denver last friday. Because of that, I am predicting a 6-1 win for SCSU tonight.
                                very similar except for the whole winning thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X