Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Dartmouth & Harvard (11/9 & 11/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Dartmouth & Harvard (11/9 & 11/10)

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Dartmouth & Harvard (11/9 & 11/10)

I will be out in Cambridge for the Harvard game. Dont remember where my seats are, but if anyone wants to meet up at a watering hole in Cambridge let me know.
    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Interesting results from Hanover and Cambridge this weekend.

Dartmouth and Harvard each beat Brown by one goal.

Dartmouth beat Yale, 7-4.

Yale beat Harvard, 5-1.

Are the Bulldogs as good as they looked against Harvard or as bad as they looked against Dartmouth?

Or is it simply a case of the Bulldogs and Crimson being equally inconsistent?

Comment

Can't wait to see how we stack up against Dartmouth and Harvard. Hope we put this weekend behind us quickly. I believe RPI's pep band is making this their road trip weekend, and will be at both games. I'll be driving out for Harvard!

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
          Can't wait to see how we stack up against Dartmouth and Harvard. Hope we put this weekend behind us quickly. I believe RPI's pep band is making this their road trip weekend, and will be at both games. I'll be driving out for Harvard!
          Awesome will be great to have the band out at Harvard.
          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

I hope we see Kasdorf in goal Friday night. Even though he has only played 2 periods the opposition has yet to score on him. I will be at both games and hope to see better hockey than I did this weekend out of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
              I hope we see Kasdorf in goal Friday night. Even though he has only played 2 periods the opposition has yet to score on him. I will be at both games and hope to see better hockey than I did this weekend out of us.
              This i agree with
              RPI

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised to see him at least one game this coming weekend, after a shutout period that included a 5-minute kill.

Comment

Originally posted by fieldhousefaithful View Post
                  this i agree with
                  tu

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                    Wouldn't be surprised to see him at least one game this coming weekend, after a shutout period that included a 5-minute kill.
                    Playing devil's advocate, both teams pretty much went through the motions that period (at least in terms of hockey playing) and he didn't have too much to do. That said, he did make a few good saves and deserves a start, especially with the poor showing from Merriam.

Comment

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post
                      Playing devil's advocate, both teams pretty much went through the motions that period (at least in terms of hockey playing) and he didn't have too much to do. That said, he did make a few good saves and deserves a start, especially with the poor showing from Merriam.
                      I think many would agree that Merriam, and I do like him and know him personally, is best for us to be the 3rd choice in goal out of the 3.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me to call if there are any tickets left for the Dartmouth game... I'm heading out to that one. To all those wondering why I can make a game in Hanover but not make one in Troy, I've never been to Thompson before.

Comment

I think many would agree that Merriam, and I do like him and know him personally, is best for us to be the 3rd choice in goal out of the 3.
                          I don't agree with this. I know that most of the fans would like to see Kasdorf start a game (me too), but I don't think that I want him starting an ECAC game until he has some real minutes under his belt.
                          We have some non conference games coming up, and he should definitely see a start or two in those. Then we can decide if he is ready to step in. I do believe that Merriam is the odd man out if Kasdorf is ready.
                          Having said that, SA will have the last word, and he is the one closest to the situation.
                          I do look forward to seeing Kasdorf show off the form that made him an NHL draftee.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                            I don't agree with this. I know that most of the fans would like to see Kasdorf start a game (me too), but I don't think that I want him starting an ECAC game until he has some real minutes under his belt.
                            We have some non conference games coming up, and he should definitely see a start or two in those. Then we can decide if he is ready to step in. I do believe that Merriam is the odd man out if Kasdorf is ready.
                            Having said that, SA will have the last word, and he is the one closest to the situation.
                            I do look forward to seeing Kasdorf show off the form that made him an NHL draftee.
                            Could not agree more with most of this. I recall years ago we had a high draftee goalie-Bryan Masotta-lots of promise. I saw what can happen when things come apart at the seams down here in Princeton in the second period of a game. In no way am I indicating Kasdorf is a redux of Massota but SA having been a goalie really should know exactly how to bring in a talented boy in that position. I really believe that there is an incredible difference in the learning curve in college hockey for forwards vs defensemen vs goalies. Great points ehf.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Go RPI - Go ECAC - RPI-TV will donate - I will be at the Harvard game. Would like to see Kasdorf. My strategy would be to start Diebold Friday and send Kasdorf to watch Harvard / Union Friday game. Select Saturday goalie based on Friday result. I like the lines very similar to the lines from the sucessful end of last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X