Cc @ uw, 11/2/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cc @ uw, 11/2/12

I can't find the game televised anywhere and I think it's only on DirectTV. Are their any live feeds available? Anyone have any updates?

Re: Cc @ uw, 11/2/12

Wisconsin Channel +? I can't find it so I'm stuck w/radio

http://www.iheart.com/live/2661/?**************

UW 2 - CC - 0 end of 1
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

UW 2 - CC 1

13:40 left in the 2nd

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

CC ppg tied at 2

Comment

Thanks for the updates solovsfett.

Comment

Game on Fox College Sports Pacific here in Cali.
            GO DU !!!

Comment

BU 1 NoDak 0 end of 1
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                Game on Fox College Sports Pacific here in Cali.

unfortunately that's not available on timewarner

badgerL no prob

Comment

UW 2 - CC 2 8:22 left in 2nd period

Comment

UW 2 - CC 2 End of 2.

UW will have about 1:40 of PP time to start the 3rd

Comment

Jake McCabe PPG

UW 3 - CC 2

19:06 to go in the 3rd

Comment

Winkler scores for CC

UW 3 - CC 3

15:00 left in the 3rd

Comment

Ramage to the box for interference

CC PP

UW 3 - CC 3

11:21 left in the 3rd

Comment

Rapuzzi PPG CC

UW 3 - CC 4

now we'll see if this UW team is any different than the last 2 editions

Comment

Simonelli long shot carom's off Zengerle's hand and into the net as he's trying to catch and drop at his feet...this will be interesting

NO GOAL

UW 3 - CC 4

Comment

Working...
                              X