Clarkson 2012-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarkson 2012-13

I have been lurking around a lot and realized we didn't have our own thread. I know there are other Clarkson fans/alumni/students on here so here we go.

Schedule and Results:

Code:
    9/29/2012  OTTAWA SENATORS -PWHL (exh.) Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 14-0
    10/5/2012  St. Lawrence University      Canton, NY	           W 1-0
    10/6/2012  ST. LAWRENCE UNIVERSITY      Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 3-2
    10/12/2012 UNIVERSITY of VERMONT        Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 4-1
    10/13/2012 UNIVERSITY of VERMONT        Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 5-1
    10/19/2012 Mercyhurst College           Erie, PA                   W 3-0
    10/20/2012 Mercyhurst College           Erie, PA                   L 3-4
    10/26/2012 * UNION COLLEGE              Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 6-0
    10/27/2012 * RENSSELAER                 Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 6-2
    11/2/2012  University of North Dakota   Grand Forks, ND            W 3-1
    11/3/2012  University of North Dakota   Grand Forks, ND            L 2-3
    11/9/2012  * YALE UNIVERSITY            Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 4-1
    11/10/2012 * BROWN UNIVERSITY           Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  W 2-1
    11/16/2012 * Quinnipiac University      Hamden, CT                 W 4-1
    11/17/2012 * Princeton University       Princeton, NJ              W 2-1 (OT)
    11/30/2012 * CORNELL UNIVERSITY         Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  7:00 pm
    12/1/2012  * COLGATE UNIVERSITY         Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  3:00 pm
    12/7/2012  SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY          Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  7:00 pm
    12/8/2012  Syracuse University          Syracuse, NY               3:00 pm
    1/3/2013   BOSTON COLLEGE               Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  7:00 pm
    1/4/2013   NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY      Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  3:00 pm
    1/11/2013  * Brown University           Providence, RI             7:00 pm
    1/12/2013  * Yale University            New Haven, CT              4:00 pm
    1/18/2013  * Colgate University         Hamilton, NY               7:00 pm
    1/19/2013  * Cornell University         Ithaca, NY                 4:00 pm
    1/25/2013  * HARVARD UNIVERSITY         Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  7:00 pm
    1/26/2013  * DARTMOUTH COLLEGE          Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  3:00 pm
    2/1/2013   * ST. LAWRENCE UNIVERSITY    Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  3:00 pm
    2/2/2013   * St. Lawrence University    Canton, NY                 3:00 pm
    2/8/2013   * Rensselaer                 Troy, NY                   7:00 pm
    2/9/2013   * Union College              Schenectady, NY            4:00 pm
    2/15/2013  * PRINCETON UNIVERSITY       Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  7:00 pm
    2/16/2013  * QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY      Potsdam, NY - Cheel Arena  3:00 pm
    2/22/2013  * Dartmouth College          Hanover, NH                7:00 pm
    2/23/2013  * Harvard University         Cambridge, MA              4:00 pm
    KEY:
    ALL UPPERCASE = Home game
    * = ECAC League Play

Notable Twitter Feeds:
    Clarkson Women's Hockey
    Clarkson Hockey Blog
    Clarkson Athletics
    WCKN Hockey
    Clarkson Hockey Fans
    USCHO
    College Hockey News
    Last edited by devinsba; 11-21-2012, 06:16 PM. Reason: Score update
    LETS GO TECH

Re: Clarkson 2012-13

The Clarkson Roundtable tracks keeps up with both the men and women. Go to http://www.letsgotech.com/roundtable/forum.php

Not many Clarkson fans post on USCHO for the men or women. And not many fans post on the Roundtable about the women.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I am an avid Women's team fan so I will at least keep everything in here up to date. I've watched non stop since my freshman year.
      LETS GO TECH

Comment

Originally posted by devinsba View Post
        I am an avid Women's team fan so I will at least keep everything in here up to date. I've watched non stop since my freshman year.
        Glad to see someone up in Potsdam is. It is a shame that the women's games do not have better attendance and support from the college students and the townies. I watch the women on America One whenever I have the time as well as the men. I enjoy the womens game as much as the mens game (come to think of it better than the men given the mens awful record). My wife and I always attend the mens game at Princeton. This year we just might go up and watch the women play on Nov 17th.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Freshman Erin Ambrose is just something to watch on the blueline, she is poised, patient and slick with the puck. And remember we are still not playing with highly touted Cayley Mercer out with an injury.

If we play like we did in the 2nd and 3rd period yesterday we can possibly sweep this weekend.

Comment

yeahhhhh Clarkyyyy, pwnin'. Looking forward to 11/30, 1/3-4, and 1/25.
            (where the heart beats)

bleep.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
              Glad to see someone up in Potsdam is. It is a shame that the women's games do not have better attendance and support from the college students and the townies. I watch the women on America One whenever I have the time as well as the men. I enjoy the womens game as much as the mens game (come to think of it better than the men given the mens awful record). My wife and I always attend the mens game at Princeton. This year we just might go up and watch the women play on Nov 17th.
              The last 2 seasons now that I am out of school I have watched as many games as I could on America One so I hear you on not being able to see the games. I catch as many as I can up in Potsdam though. There were a couple years that I was up there that we had a really strong student following for the team, granted not the attendence of the men's games but we might have been more die hard than most of the men's fans. I would much rather watch the Women instead of the Men though.
              LETS GO TECH

Comment

This weeks match-ups give us a chance to look at Brown and Yale. 2 teams that seemed to be on the way up this year. Any predictions for these match-ups?

My personal prediction for this weekend is that they follow a similar trend to the Union and RPI games from a couple weeks ago. I think it is a 5-2 win over Yale, but that 5 could balloon if Yale gets into penalty trouble. As for Brown I have to go with a shutout with a win of 4-0. Brown has kept their losses close but has not been able to put the puck in the net except for their win over Colgate.

Any thoughts?
                Last edited by devinsba; 11-09-2012, 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling
                LETS GO TECH

Comment

I would predict 2 shut outs. End of 2: CCT 4 Ylae 0
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Looks like I should have left my prediction the way I had it to begin with. They finish it off 4-1 though

The number of injuries this team is suffering from is starting to concern me. Missing a top recruit is one thing but they can't be losing the core players that have been playing all season
                    LETS GO TECH

Comment

Looks like I should have left my prediction the way I had it to begin with. They finish it off 4-1 though

The number of injuries this team is suffering from is starting to concern me. Missing a top recruit is one thing but they can't be losing the core players that have been playing all season
                      Who's injured?
                      ...and whadaya know, it's another freshman...

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
                        Who's injured?
                        Cayley Mercer, Ambrose and Lambert. Possibly Gedig as well, I am not sure why she hasn't been dressing.

I missed the pregame on the stream tonight though so I am unsure of the extent of Ambrose and Lambert's injuries. Mercer hasn't played yet this year though.
                        Last edited by devinsba; 11-09-2012, 09:23 PM.
                        LETS GO TECH

Comment

Cayley Mercer, Ambrose and Lambert. Possibly Gedig as well, I am not sure why she hasn't been dressing.

I missed the pregame on the stream tonight though so I am unsure of the extent of Ambrose and Lambert's injuries. Mercer hasn't played yet this year though.
                          This is a team that cannot afford injuries. They already are playing with only 3 full lines every game this year. Ambrose is a big loss.
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I knew of Mercer's injury. She is red-shirting I believe. What happened to Ambrose?
                            ...and whadaya know, it's another freshman...

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
                              ...... What happened to Ambrose?
                              That is the $64,000 question.
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                              X