St. Cloud State at Denver 11/2/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Cloud State at Denver 11/2/12

No. 3 Denver ) hosts No. 18 St. Cloud State on Friday at 7:37 p.m. MT and Saturday at 7:07 p.m. MT. Both games will be webcast live on Pioneer Vision, and will air live on 102.3 ESPN.

Pre-Game DU Goal Light

DU GOAL

*****http://www.animation-station.com/lights/images/lite0036.gif******

GO DU!!!!![/QUOTE]
    GO DU !!!

Re: St. Cloud State at Denver 11/2/12

Brittain in goal tonight.
    Denver Lines

http://www.denverpioneers.com//pdf8/971408.pdf
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Brittain in goal tonight.
      Denver Lines

http://www.denverpioneers.com//pdf8/971408.pdf
      The all-time best "All Things DU" backup, ever!!!!
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Let's get "Gabe and the Bookends" on the score sheet tonight,.

Comment

Greetings fellow Pioneers!

BTW, I saw talk on another thread of the DU come from behind win in St. Cloud featuring Rhett Rakhshani's natural hat trick. Fortunately, I happend to be sitting in the second row straight across the blue line from the Pioneer bench. After his final, and winning goal, I threw the lone hat on the ice to celebrate the feat. Of course, the St. Cloud students were not happy about that and serenaded me with a chant of "A-S*S-H^O-L-E" and their mascot, Blizzard, came down, stood behind me with its arms crossed, shaking its head in disapproval. PRICELESS!!!
          DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
          sigpic
          WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post

BTW, I saw talk on another thread of the DU come from behind win in St. Cloud featuring Rhett Rakhshani's natural hat trick. Fortunately, I happend to be sitting in the second row straight across the blue line from the Pioneer bench. After his final, and winning goal, I threw the lone hat on the ice to celebrate the feat. Of course, the St. Cloud students were not happy about that and serenaded me with a chant of "A-S*S-H^O-L-E" and their mascot, Blizzard, came down, stood behind me with its arms crossed, shaking its head in disapproval. PRICELESS!!!
            Sounds like it. Way to go. The only thing left for you to have done is keel haul Blizzard.

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post

You know if any of our players would like to duplicate the Rakh-trick, I suggest the 1st period so we can enjoy the rest of the game. And, of course, other Pios may feel free to score more and often.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Hey all. High hopes for another win tonight. Go DU!

Comment

six and a half in, no score. Huskies look pretty good tonight.

Comment

Denver looks pretty flat
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Nice save by that SCSU goalie. What's the spelling on his name?

Tipsy, flat and not passing especially well

Comment

Faragher.
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                          Faragher.
                          Thanks. I could only see the "gher" and Rycroft's accent is a little tough.

Halfway through one, scoreless

Comment

I am really liking this announce team.

Comment

BU-UND tied at 2 BU scored 1 on a 5 min major to the sioux
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X