Boston University @ North Dakota - November 2nd/3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University @ North Dakota - November 2nd/3rd

I thought I would start up a thread for a little friendly talk between North Dakota and BU fans. This should be a very good series. Both squads are ranked nationally, and the schools have played in some pretty important games over the years. Hopefully all the BU fans coming out to Grand Forks have safe travels.

Anyway, what are everyone's thoughts on this series?
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Re: Boston University @ North Dakota - November 2nd/3rd

Hide the kids! Hide the wife! The BU Rapists are comin' to Grand Forks!

Has Chestnut Hill fallen into the Atlantic yet?
    Last edited by Dirty; 10-30-2012, 09:27 PM.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This matchup reminds me of one of the best hockey games I have ever seen, back when I was in law school, helping a friend make a sign before a big game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...9812/index.htm

Comment

If you see Scarlet holding a martini, do NOT, I repeat do NOT try to take it from her. She will kill you. Also, do not make fun of martinis in her presence. The result is not pleasant.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          If you see Scarlet holding a martini, do NOT, I repeat do NOT try to take it from her. She will kill you. Also, do not make fun of martinis in her presence. The result is not pleasant.
          They **** well better have martini glasses in this state.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I'm gonna say pics or I won't believe it if they do have them.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Western BIAS!!!!!
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

They might have them at the Olive Garden.

Comment

This is a big test for a very young BU team with 9 freshmen and 3 key sophomores (Hohmann, Rodrigues, Privitera). If the Terriers can pull of a split, I'd see it as a positive. Goalie Matt O'Connor and forward Dan O'Regan are the two freshmen that have had the most impact so far. But the surprise has been the emergence of Cason Hohmann after a very disappointing freshman season. He could come out of this series with more points on the season than he had all of last year.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                    They might have them at the Olive Garden.
                    I'm hoping they do. I plan to call ahead to make a reservation as I believe it's the toughest restaurant to get a table.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                      This is a big test for a very young BU team with 9 freshmen and 3 key sophomores (Hohmann, Rodrigues, Privitera). If the Terriers can pull of a split, I'd see it as a positive. Goalie Matt O'Connor and forward Dan O'Regan are the two freshmen that have had the most impact so far. But the surprise has been the emergence of Cason Hohmann after a very disappointing freshman season. He could come out of this series with more points on the season than he had all of last year.
                      North Dakota has 15 freshmen/sophomores

Comment

St. Louis Blues teammates kevin Shattenkirk and TJ Oshie will be there for the games this weekend to cheer on their respective alma matters. What else do they have to do??

Comment

St. Louis Blues teammates kevin Shattenkirk and TJ Oshie will be there for the games this weekend to cheer on their respective alma matters. What else do they have to do??
                          Fill out applications for work visas for Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                            Fill out applications for work visas for Russia?
                            I believe applying to play in the KHL also requires life insurance form completion. If not, it should.
                            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Won't be hard to find BU's healthy scratches in the arena.........

*****http://imageshack.us/a/img713/8035/imageyvhd.th.jpg******
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                              X