Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Mankato has always been hard to play against. I think of them as North Dakota without the scoring punch.
    Hard to play against is one thing, attempting to injure 2 captains because they are kicking your *** is something else.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Re: Minnesota vs Minnesota State: Home and Home 11/2-11/3

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Hard to play against is one thing, attempting to injure 2 captains because they are kicking your *** is something else.
      Maybe Mankato learned from watching Aaron Marvin!
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Yeah there has been some ugliness when we have played the Mavs in the past, I'm sure Lucia will remind them about it. I was hoping Hastings would have a different way of coaching, like to actually play Hockey and not looking for the next cheap shot, maybe he will, it may just take time. Also I hope he (Hastings) doesn't blow a blood vessel in his head like the previous coach did while talking to the refs non-stop. Talk about annoying.
        Last edited by Driftryder; 10-30-2012, 11:49 AM.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          They'd get a much better education watching your green team.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
            Yeah there has been some ugliness when we have played the Mavs in the past, I'm sure Lucia will remind them about it. I was hoping Hastings would have a different way of coaching, like to actually play Hockey and not looking for the next cheap shot, maybe he will, it may just take time. Also I hope he (Hastings) doesn't blow a blood vessel in his head like the previous coach did while talking to the refs non-stop. Talk about annoying.
            Annoying is right...Rusty did anything he could to slow down the game.
            Last edited by Greyeagle; 10-30-2012, 12:06 PM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              They'd get a much better education watching your green team.
              Well obviously. No one looks to SCSU for education on anything.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You beat me to it
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Their loss then.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Well, at least they didn't lose the only fight with Indians in the last 130 years.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      Well, at least they didn't lose the only fight with Indians in the last 130 years.
                      Says a guy from a state that gave away billions in gambling revenue for nothing.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Hayes is a big dude. Did I like the hit he put on Hanowski? Absolutely not. Do I think he tried to injure him? I doubt it. I see his team was down 3-0 and a big power forward trying to energize his team with a big hit.

The hit on LeBlanc Saturday was way worse. That was clearly out of frustration. The game was already over.

People get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest ****. I can't believe the Marvin was brought up. Maybe because a bunch Husky fans are crying like little *****es. Serves us right for crying just like the Green ******** did a couple years ago. Dudes get hurt in hockey. It sucks. It's over. Move on.

Comment

SCSU is clearly way behind on educating their graduates in the field of sitting in their mother's basements and running up a total of 53,917 posts and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Says a guy from a state that gave away billions in gambling revenue for nothing.
                            Yeah, that was dumb
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                              SCSU is clearly way behind on educating their graduates in the field of sitting in their mother's basements and running up a total of 53,917 posts and counting.
                              Quite. Look how capable I am of doing multiple things at one time while you obviously did not acquire this skill at any point in your life and thus are completely unable of both sit in your mom's basement and post. I am obviously much more talented than you.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
                                Hayes is a big dude. Did I like the hit he put on Hanowski? Absolutely not. Do I think he tried to injure him? I doubt it. I see his team was down 3-0 and a big power forward trying to energize his team with a big hit.

The hit on LeBlanc Saturday was way worse. That was clearly out of frustration. The game was already over.

People get their panties in a bunch over the dumbest ****. I can't believe the Marvin was brought up. Maybe because a bunch Husky fans are crying like little *****es. Serves us right for crying just like the Green ******** did a couple years ago. Dudes get hurt in hockey. It sucks. It's over. Move on.
                                How dare you bring reason into this conversation!!
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X