MASCAC- Salem State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASCAC- Salem State

Im a student at Salem State does anybody know about the team this year? They lost some top end talent due to academic issues and graduation, but does anyone have any information on this years team? I know we got some transfers from Castleton and Salve Regina but nothing more. Any help would be great

Re: MASCAC- Salem State

On my phone so not sure if the link will work, if not just copy and paste...

http://www.salemstatevikings.com/mob...spx?story=2498
    Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

Also found it interesting there wasn't any mention of Nick Lampson??? Is he ineligible or not playing for some reason?
      Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

I hear he is ineligible which would be a huge huge loss for salem having already lost top scoring defensemen from last year in freshmen Tom Mahoney and forward Casey Terreri who is also very good. Along with several others. Do you follow Salem at all? With Lampson Salem looks good enough to carry the Vikings to a MASCAC championships specially with the players coming back that they have. They have lost alot of players because of academics and financial issues.

Comment

Confirmed Lampson decided not to play this year as well as 5 other seniors and some transfers from salem. very young team this year

Comment

Working...
          X