• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #12 UNH vs. #15 Northeastern: 10/26-27

Sorry, didn't see your most recent post

Enjoy watching the game!

Comment

Random thoughts:Tough loss,Rawlings arrgh,where is Karlsson?,Mountain played great,tomorrow at Matthews a Huskies win,Not sure I can take a year of Rawlings without being medicated.

The UNH commentators were excellent,two thumbs up,nice job!,The fans were really into it up there,a loyal bunch,wait till Saturday Night though,The Doghouse will be rockin!
      Last edited by Happy Husky; 10-27-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Pretty happy with the win... not our best game by a longshot and I think we will have a more consistent effort down at Matthews tomorrow. Northeastern is a team you cannot go to sleep on. They have enough offensive skill that they will make you pay if you do.

I expect Umile won't be at all happy with the first period and the lackluster start defensively (or by DeSmith). The second period was much better and in the 3rd we got the key break in the final minute.

Glad to see the PP clicking so early in the season and our record moves to 4-0-0. That's the key.. just win, baby. Ok, boys... get some good rest tonight and let's get another W tomorrow.
        Detroit Red Wings - Stanley Cup Champions 08, 02, 98, 97, 55, 54, 52, 50, 43, 37, 36

Arsenal FC - League Champions 04, 02, 98, 91, 89, 71, 53, 48, 38, 35, 34, 33, 31

Proud member of the Coalition of the Swilling

UNH Wildcats
        ECAC Tourney Champs 79
        Hockey East Regular Season Champs 09-10, 07-08, 06-07, 02-03, 01-02, 98-99, 96-97, 91-92
        Hockey East Tourney Champs 03, 02
        Frozen Four 03, 02, 99, 98, 82, 79, 77
        NCAA Champ. Game 03, 99

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestSticks View Post
          Could someone tell me what we can expect for video quality if we buy the game from UNH website? Thanks.
          As a point of reference, Northeastern streams all games in all sports for free in both SD and HD. Video quality is at least as good as what I saw on FCS tonight. Just go to
          http://gonu.com/index.aspx?path=mhockey&tab=0 and click the video link on the right side of the screen.
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
            ...Not sure I can take a year of Rawlings without being medicated...
            Couldn't put it any better.

Comment

NU has a good fast physical team,with amazingly active sticks. Those sticks got them in trouble tonight but I was impressed with the all over the ice effort. I think UNH came out way over confident. There was some lazy defense in the fitst and 0 hitting from the cats. Give NU credit they took advantage and generated some fantastic scoring chances.

Tomorrow should be fun. See how UNH does on smaller ice, they have some big bodies but will they hit. I dont see how NU surprise UNH again, but I am not sure UNH will win anyway.
              "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Three thoughts:

1. Rawlings is huge - covers half the net
                2. Thought they pulled him early.
                3. Good to see a goal above the circles, (tvr), but I love that we won it in a scrum.
                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Rawlings sucked. Period.

Comment

Mountain played great, until he let the game winning goal in with less than a minute to play in the third period.
                    Last edited by Blearyman; 10-27-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Northeastern is a good team, it was nice to see UNH win in come from behind fashion.
                      Dont be surprised to see Wyer get the start tonight.

Comment

Recommendations for a bite and pint near Matthews?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                          Just tonight. Tomorrow appears to just be on WBIN
                          I know at one point tonight's game was mentioned to be on WBIN, but that seems to no longer be the case. Thank goodness for the free live streaming feed provided by Northeastern!

Comment

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                            I know at one point tonight's game was mentioned to be on WBIN, but that seems to no longer be the case. Thank goodness for the free live streaming feed provided by Northeastern!
                            I agree wholeheartedly!,The GoNUxstream stream is dynamite,HD and free,I am also very thankful for it!

http://client.stretchinternet.com/cl...astern.portal#

There's the link

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
                              I agree wholeheartedly!,The GoNUxstream stream is dynamite,HD and free,I am also very thankful for it!

http://client.stretchinternet.com/cl...astern.portal#

There's the link
                              Thanks for the link. Tonights game is standing room only so I guess I'll be watching on the laptop.

Comment

Watched the highlights online. Wouldn't be the first or last time Rawlings loses a game for NU. Fundamentally awful. Butterfly Ad nauseam.
                                ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
                                ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
                                .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Working...
                                X