No announcement yet.

Boston College at UMass (Friday, 10/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College at UMass (Friday, 10/19)

Puck about to drop... a pretty packed house at Mullins as is custom when BC visits. Looking for BC to rebound from a truly woeful performance against NU and get ready for banner night.
    BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title
    After Mom and Dad's checks stop coming, where will you be, loser?

Re: Boston College at UMass (Friday, 10/19)

Was that a 'F BC' cheer I just heard on the game feed? Classy.

And a 5-min major on UMass. What was it?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamBC View Post
      Was that a 'F BC' cheer I just heard on the game feed? Classy.
      Do you really have to ask? This is Umass Amherst we're talking about. Worst/dumbest fans in the league.

ps - I hope you don't mind I copied the 5 stars you had under your name because it's pretty dope.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Hanley takes a 5 minute major and game misconduct for hitting from behind.
        BC Hockey 2008: NATIONAL CHAMPIONS... 2010 too now? OK then. 2012 or something? I can't keep up with this.

Anonymous Random Neg Rep Posted at 10:19 PM, 4/12/08, Moments After BC Won the National Title

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          ps - I hope you don't mind I copied the 5 stars you had under your name because it's pretty dope.
          Go for it, people using asterisks should upgrade to stars.

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
          Hanley takes a 5 minute major and game misconduct for hitting from behind.
          Thank you!

Comment

i tried to copy them too and in a way i did but they ended up on the bottom of my page, i couldnt even do that right. Trying to buy the feed but the site, which i have used before, only allows monthly or yearly purchase. i cant find a one game thing.

Comment

Killed off... BC still far from clicking. Arnold did hit a crossbar.

Comment

Carzo scores and UMASS WINS THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0

Comment

This is Umass Amherst we're talking about. Worst/dumbest fans in the league.
                  Agreed been to Mullins once. No desire to go back for this exact reason. I have never been sworn at by a 6 year old at Conte. At Mullins it's a regular occurrence if you're wearing BC gear.

Comment

Carzo scores and UMASS WINS THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0
                    Sullivan, Alber, Hayes, Straight, Arnold on the ice for the goal. Not surprising on a few of those guys. I really do feel bad for Arnold. Puts into perspective how utterly destructive Kreider was by himself last year.
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      i tried to copy them too and in a way i did but they ended up on the bottom of my page, i couldnt even do that right.
                      I cheated and found a site like this:

http://www.edlazorvf*****/ysu/html/ascii.html

And copied out their star character. Pasted it 5x.

Comment

Whitney takes a slash but BC kills it off. The only time BC has looked good this year is on the PK. I'm used to them sucking early in the season, but these 4 periods have been really brutal.

Comment

Whitney takes a slash but BC kills it off. The only time BC has looked good this year is on the PK. I'm used to them sucking early in the season, but these 4 periods have been really brutal.
                          Having 2 fourth lines and a second line with Straight/Hayes on it is going to make for a potentially long year.

Comment

Allen takes a penalty and 1:38 will carry over to the 2nd for BC. BC almost scores at the buzzer, but overall, extremely lucky to be down only 1-0.

Comment

in other words the vatrano thing was a killer

Comment

Working...
                              X