Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday 10/19 - Lions & Bengal, no Bears (but Roos, you Devil!). Plus one more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 10/19 - Lions & Bengal, no Bears (but Roos, you Devil!). Plus one more!

Slim pickins tonight with 3 games, 2 of which count.

SUNY Canton at Fredonia 7:00 pm ET Video Audio
    Morrisville at Utica 7:00 pm ET Audio Video is PPV on Fa$thockey
    Penn State at Buffalo State 7:00 pm ET Video Audio

Welcome to SUNY-Canton to Division III hockey. May you have success!

See you @ 7. Be here, or at the rink. Aloha.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Friday 10/19 - Lions & Bengal, no Bears (but Roos, you Devil!). Plus one more!

Are you kidding me

"Teams like Plattsburgh, Norwich and Middlebury don't travel"

Are you kidding me Heenan? What a toad! This coming from a coach who's team plays 85% of their games at home......and quote "we need more home games"....."Cortlands come here 6 years in a row, we thought we owed them one..." duh ya think?!?!?

Nice interview Biggs but man that section would put any top schools fans in a bad mood. "We love to do tournaments but that means we have to give up two home games...." oh darn you would then have 75% home games still....
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Re: Friday 10/19 - Lions & Bengal, no Bears (but Roos, you Devil!). Plus one more!

hey thats a goodlooking game in Buff...the video is bad got booted a few times due to bandwith??? Both teams seem to be mad at each other lol

Comment

Buff State is dominating so far
        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Utica 3
          Morrisville1

Middle 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
            3-0 last I heard for the Bengals
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
              They are? Take away their pp shots and they have like 5.... Penn State can't stay out of the box. That's about all Buff State is dominating.....they've been outshot 2:1 most of the game.....
              Remy Babineaux
              remyb616@gmail.com
              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                They are? Take away their pp shots and they have like 5.... Penn State can't stay out of the box. That's about all Buff State is dominating.....they've been outshot 2:1 most of the game.....
                This time change is going to take some getting used to ... by the time I settle in for a 7:00 game, I'll be reading final scores
                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

This might be a huge wake up call for the SUNYAC conference.
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                    This might be a huge wake up call for the SUNYAC conference.
                    ???? What's that?????
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Just saying Remy, Penn State is a D 1 program and Buff State by all accounts is taking it to them. Buffalo might be up there with Plattsburgh and Oswego this season, that's all I am saying. Granted Penn St is a first year program, but still.
                      LETS GO BEARS!

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

End 2
                        Canton 2
                        Fredonia 3
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

who got hurt in the buff game for penn state?

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                            Just saying Remy, Penn State is a D 1 program and Buff State by all accounts is taking it to them. Buffalo might be up there with Plattsburgh and Oswego this season, that's all I am saying. Granted Penn St is a first year program, but still.
                            Again...all accounts? Are you watching the game? Buff States PP and Kevin Carr maybe. Carr kept Buff State in the game and then capitalized on a 5 min major. Penn State is NOT a quality DI team, period. I could see if this team had some big wins but beating AIC is not a big win, losing to AIC might be even worse.

Having said all that, anyone who followed the YAC last year knows how dangerous Buff State will be. Very good goaltender (who btw I'm shocked no one picked in the FHL) they were 6th in the nation in PP last year...there is a reason I had them #2 in the SUNYAC over Plattsburgh...
                            Remy Babineaux
                            remyb616@gmail.com
                            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

No I am not watching the game. But jeez PSU I was only trying to give some credit here to the SUNYAC conference.
                              LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Working...
                              X