Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Wow, I think I had to answer fewer questions the last time I got a security clearance than I just did trying to get an All-Access pass (that I wount use except for tonight). The gonu.tv site is pretty slick by comparison.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Not that it really matters much but you know who really sucks at hockey? Cody Ferriero.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Well played Eagles.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          Not that it really matters much but you know who really sucks at hockey? Cody Ferriero.
          It doesn't but he does.

Smart move Cody

Comment

Nice game overall in the rematch tonight. Special night for all Eagle fans NU had quite a few PP but couldn't cash in tonight.

Good seeing you tonight, Zudnic !!! Congrats again on your addition.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

After losing game one, that felt good.

Comment

I'm perfectly fine with handling BC at Matthews then getting handled at Conte. No UMASS situation here.
                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                  I'm perfectly fine with handling BC at Matthews then getting handled at Conte. No UMASS situation here.
                  I wouldn't count on "handling" them at Matthews. The season opener was the worst game BC has played in a very long time, it's not something I would recommend banking on happening again.

Whatever makes you feel better, though.

Comment

Originally posted by inyorkwetrust View Post
                    I wouldn't count on "handling" them at Matthews. The season opener was the worst game BC has played in a very long time, it's not something I would recommend banking on happening again.

Whatever makes you feel better, though.
                    1. We dominated BC at Matthews. Beat them in the corners, were faster, far more fluid, deal with it. Regardless of pre-game factors that is what happened.
                    2. I am fully aware it was their opener and they were sluggish, that doesn't negate the fact that we handled them at Matthews. Milner kept it from 4 or 5-1.
                    3. When did I EVER say anything about it happening again? My point was I'm 100% okay with a split in the first two games of the series this season.
                    4. BC dominated us at Conte. Complete opposite of the opener. Gaudreau was all over the ice as was Mullane.
                    5. "Whatever makes you feel better, though." Look in the mirror. Seriously.
                    Last edited by SkinsFan09; 10-21-2012, 11:29 AM.
                    Northeastern Huskies

Comment

I don't know what "no umass situation" means

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        I don't know what "no umass situation" means
                        Meaning we didn't squander our chance to beat BC at home. We had a 2-0 lead, we protected it, UMASS had a 3-0 lead going into the 3rd and blew it.
                        Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                          1. We dominated BC at Matthews. Beat them in the corners, were faster, far more fluid, deal with it. Regardless of pre-game factors that is what happened.
                          2. I am fully aware it was their opener and they were sluggish, that doesn't negate the fact that we handled them at Matthews. Milner kept it from 4 or 5-1.
                          3. When did I EVER say anything about it happening again? My point was I'm 100% okay with a split in the first two games of the series this season.
                          4. BC dominated us at Conte. Complete opposite of the opener. Gaudreau was all over the ice as was Mullane.
                          5. "Whatever makes you feel better, though." Look in the mirror. Seriously.
                          I read it as you saying you're okay with that outcome as if it was the new normal and would continue to happen. Either way, irrelevant.

You're a little aggressive, my friend. I hope your team has the same mindset as they try to finally slip into the top half of hockey east this year. Good luck with that.

Comment

Disappointed but not discouraged.....at least not yet. So pick yourself up, maybe learn a thing or two, and move on. There's a long way to go.
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

two very good home teams holding serve. not much else to be learned just yet.
                              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                                Disappointed but not discouraged.....at least not yet. So pick yourself up, maybe learn a thing or two, and move on. There's a long way to go.
                                I'd be happy if I were an NU fan right now. Two solid wins and one loss to a top 3 team in the country on the night they raise a national championship banner. No shame in that.

Plus, Roy looks legit. Not enough to win anything IMO, but at a minimum, he'll be fun to watch. Like UNH last year with Moses.

Comment

Working...
                                X