Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
    Got an email from BC saying the ceremony starts at 6:30. So probably 6:45 or so.
    Yup. Warmups are at 6:30. I imagine NU will finish warmups and head to the locker room prior to the ceremony.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: #14 Northeastern @ #3 Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Dimes to donuts that Jerry lets Billet play. What do you say, heh heh?
      sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
        Dimes to donuts that Jerry lets Billet play. What do you say, heh heh?
        What is with your obsession with Billet?
        National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
        two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
        b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
          Got an email from BC saying the ceremony starts at 6:30. So probably 6:45 or so.
          Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          Yup. Warmups are at 6:30. I imagine NU will finish warmups and head to the locker room prior to the ceremony.
          this is conflicting information , i guess i have to be there at 6:30 to be sure. I will be over to say hello FiveHole12

Comment

Nick Papagiorgio said:So my advice to NU fans is if they ever want to see a national title banner get raised in their lifetime, to be there for 6:30.

That's funny!!,ya never know the Huskies will take it someday,heck even the Bruins won a cup again,never thought I'd see it,I would be happy to see your Eagles hoist the banner,you have a great team and I am thrilled to see it stay in Boston either way,I am praying for tickets and would give a hearty cheer for the Banner,If I wore a hat I would tip it to your fans,gonna be a great game Go Huskies!

Comment

Can someone tell me what we can expect in regards to video from BC website? I'm assuming it won't be as good as watching the NU site, hoping it's decent though. Thanks

Comment

Happy Husky... check your rep
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  Happy Husky... check your rep
                  That's funny stuff,Can ya tell I can't wait for this game,It's a great time to be a Hockey fan!!!

Comment

X

Comment

Originally posted by rtfalcon View Post
                      So I'm suddenly free Saturday night and I'm scrambling to find an affordable ticket. Anyone have any recommendations?
                      Rtfalcon:

I have 2 seats I can sell you for face value. I bought 2 to be safe in case my uncles season tix weren't available, but it looks like I can sell these now.

$30/pair, Let me know!

Comment

Just got my BC Eagles all access subscription for the month,nice website,congrats on last nights big win,we miss Gaudreau but wish him well,he's a heck of a player,hopefully Roy turns out as well as Johnny has.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
                          Just got my BC Eagles all access subscription for the month,nice website,congrats on last nights big win,we miss Gaudreau but wish him well,he's a heck of a player,hopefully Roy turns out as well as Johnny has.
                          I could get used to this guy.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                            I could get used to this guy.
                            was thinking the same thing.............the all access thing on the web sites that only allow monthly passes tick me off. i found under frequently asked questions about a single event and they explained what to do but there was no hot link to do what they said, nice job. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Roy.........Again I say, are we ok for tonight with this weather? I am taking my 80's ish parents (my dad's a golden eagle BC'52 and 's his second banner raising ceremony) but it's not an easy trick. Would hate for the climate in Conte to mess with us tonight
                            Last edited by sterlippo1; 10-20-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

If BC in all likelihood wins, I'll go 4-2 BC. If Northeastern wins, 3-2.
                              Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                              Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

The huskies have looked good in the first two games of the season, but I just can't see them getting the win tonight. First road game for all the freshmen in what is going to be a packed Conte on banner-raising night. I listened to the BC-UMass game on the radio last night, and it sure sounded like BC found its rhythm and got a big come from behind win on the road. I think special teams will be the difference in this one, especially with how chippy the game last Saturday got at the end. I see a very close, 1 goal type of game but I see BC getting the W 4-3.
                                Last edited by Huskies of NU; 10-20-2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X