Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/19-20 UMass-Lowell/Air Force vs. Denver/CC

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Any Lowell fans interested for early (noon?) Friday?

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/col/...ours/index.jsp
    Doubtful on my part. Just not a baseball person...
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Disappointing game tonight for the Hawks but I think the result will serve us well down the road.... hopefully that starts next Friday.

Time for a beer and time to plan for drinking more.

Comments, suggestions, and bromides welcome.
      I hope Rowdy changes his color when the team returns home! Oh, I forgot, you have me on IGNORE!
      2009 Hockey East Tournament Finalists
      2012 NCAA Final 8
      2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions
      2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions

Comment

Originally posted by malz2000 View Post
        I hope Rowdy changes his color when the team returns home! Oh, I forgot, you have me on IGNORE!
        I was hoping Rowdy would be out here in Denver with us like he was in Bridgeport.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyfan0862 View Post
          I was hoping Rowdy would be out here in Denver with us like he was in Bridgeport.
          Yeah, that won't happen.
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Yeah, that won't happen.
            Any one doing anything fun today. If u r would u mind if I joined u. Email me at beachockey@comcast.net

Comment

Game Notes for DU, UMass Lowell and AFA

DU Game Notes

UMass Lowell Game Notes

Air Force Game Notes
              DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Go CC Tigers! Win two this weekend!

World Arena, as big a sheet of ice as any rink in America, and yes it stands at 6,230 feet above sea level.
                World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Just tuned in and missed what all the penalties were about. Anyone following that can give me an idea?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Just tuned in and missed what all the penalties were about. Anyone following that can give me an idea?
                    McGrath (I think) was skating out of the zone when a Denver player took him out on a knee to knee hit. The original call was a penalty on Lowell. When the whistle blew there was some pushing a shoving so a Lowell player and a Denver player received minors. After a lengthy discussion by the refs they figured out that McGrath was the victim and a Denver player got tossed.

Lowell has a 3 minute PP to start the 2nd period.
                    Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                      McGrath (I think) was skating out of the zone when a Denver player took him out on a knee to knee hit. The original call was a penalty on Lowell. When the whistle blew there was some pushing a shoving so a Lowell player and a Denver player received minors. After a lengthy discussion by the refs they figured out that McGrath was the victim and a Denver player got tossed.

Totally blows because DU got about a min of pre-whistle advantage out of that.

Hope we can do something in 0:45 when the pp starts.
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post

watching the denver webcast and it wasnt clear at first that McGrath got kneed. Connor is looking good after his first period

Comment

Thanks guys. Bob seemed a little confused. Initially thought we should have had advantage but then McGrath was called and I missed the explanation.
                          Oh poop. Pentalty on us.

Comment

Interesting 2nd period.

The 1st Denver goal was a missile. The 2nd was soft as Hellebucyk should have had that. Good to see Lowell get one back before the end of the period.

Denver is a very good defensive team so we need something special to salvage a tie.

The feed from denverpioneers.com is very good and their "homer" announcers are being fair. They have called us UMass a few times but have called us UMass Lowell more often than not.

Any opinions on why Norm played Hellebucyk over Carr tonight?
                            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

We have no offense. We take way too many penalites. Houk (at this point) has 19 minutes in penalties in less than 2 games...can we play Lyles instead? They better get their act together fast.
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                                We have no offense. We take way too many penalites. Houk (at this point) has 19 minutes in penalties in less than 2 games...can we play Lyles instead? They better get their act together fast.
                                To be fair to Houk, 15 of those 19 minutes came from a hitting too hard penalty last week against UVM.

Comment

Working...
                                X