PC at BU 10/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC at BU 10/13

Okay, I know it's a little late to start a game thread, but I'm doing it anyway.

So PC fans, besides your big goalie, who else should we be watching? Our two new goalies, if standing on each others heads (often a way to describe a goalie, no?), would be 12'8".

BU fans will be keeping an eye on the 5 freshman forwards (at least 4 should be dressed), to see who is our next Nick Bonino or Colin Wilson.

I predict a 5-4 BU win. Our Finnish d-man has to sit this one out, so we'll give up more goals than we otherwise would.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Re: PC at BU 10/13

PC is off to a trong start against Sacred Heart with an 8-2 win. We'll see how they do against Hockey East competition. Mark Jankowski looks real good. Scarlet's kid was impressive tonight with two goals and an assist.

I think you will find this PC team quite improved.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      PC is off to a trong start against Sacred Heart with an 8-2 win. We'll see how they do against Hockey East competition. Mark Jankowski looks real good. Scarlet's kid was impressive tonight with two goals and an assist.

I think you will find this PC team quite improved.
      Paul de Jersey was more impressive then Jankowski plus PC's second line was outstanding against Sacred Heart with Mauermann and Demoupoulos
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        Paul de Jersey was more impressive then Jankowski plus PC's second line was outstanding against Sacred Heart with Mauermann and Demoupoulos
        Only because I did it to The Freds last night.....

You spelled his name wrong. ::

Comment

So PC comes in feeling good about themselves, as should BU from last weekend. Of course, both wins were against lesser opponents than they will face tonight. BU gets the advantage of not having played last night.

Less than 12 hours to puck drop.

Comment

I deference to Scarlet, I'm not even going to try to spell that guy's name...

I predict that PC wins and BU will win. I predict that BU wins and BU will win because Jackie hates me. Sigh. I'm predicting a tie and stopping there.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Only because I did it to The Freds last night.....

You spelled his name wrong. ::
              We'll just reference Scarlet's kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                Or, you know, you could look at the roster, his jersey, the media guide, etc. and learn it. He's your player! It's really not all that difficult.

Sorry. Typos as a rule make me stabby. When it's my own name, it sends me into a blind rage.

Drop the puck!! It's hockey season, kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Simple, it's spelled exactly as it sounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                    Like Dr. Haffararr and Ann Uuumelmuheh from "The Man with Two Brains"? Now I'm dating myself.

"Those aren't a__holes, it's pronounced Azeleas".

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                      *****http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/Apu.png******
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Or, you know, you could look at the roster, his jersey, the media guide, etc. and learn it. He's your player! It's really not all that difficult.

Sorry. Typos as a rule make me stabby. When it's my own name, it sends me into a blind rage.

Drop the puck!! It's hockey season, kids.
                        I managed to misspell "in" in my last post. Cut me some slack!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Matt O'Connor get the start in goal tonight for BU.

Very interested to see what the Sophomores bring to the table this season. All three had a dissapointing freshman season. All looked good in the exhibition. Is this the year Cisse breaks out?

Comment

I heard that Hoomanawanui from the Patriots may be there tonight. Sorry I can spell his name but not yours or you kid's.

Have fun tonight!

Comment

Wore my BU jersey around town today and got comments from people at the Farmer's Market. GO BU!
                              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Working...
                              X