Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: '12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Bump off Page 2

Any guesses on starting goalie on Friday? I'm thinking Copley will be given another shot.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
      Bump off Page 2

Any guesses on starting goalie on Friday? I'm thinking Copley will be given another shot.
      It won't matter.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        It won't matter.
        Which will be higher, The MTU goalies GPA or GAA after this weekend?
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
          Bump off Page 2

Pearson said in his postgame interview that we'll probably see Phillips "soon". I'm guessing he gets a chance this weekend, along with a coin-flip on another appearance by Genoe or Copley.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Which will be higher, The MTU goalies GPA or GAA after this weekend?
            The average BAC of all fans
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Pearson said in his postgame interview that we'll probably see Phillips "soon". I'm guessing he gets a chance this weekend, along with a coin-flip on another appearance by Genoe or Copley.
              I took that as we'd see him soon, but not necessarily this weekend.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

I don't think we'll see Phillips this weekend. They won't want to give him his first action against the Gophers. I'm guessing Copley and Genoe split this weekend, and whoever looks better out of those 2 split with Phillips next weekend.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I don't think we'll see Phillips this weekend. They won't want to give him his first action against the Gophers. I'm guessing Copley and Genoe split this weekend, and whoever looks better out of those 2 split with Phillips next weekend.
                  That means Phillips gets both starts next weekend since Genoe and Copley will be equally awful this weekend...so says Brent.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    That means Phillips gets both starts next weekend since Genoe and Copley will be equally awful this weekend...so says Brent.
                    Brent doesn't know his *** from a jar of warm peanut butter.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      Never said they were awful. We're just that good.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Never said they were awful. We're just that good.
                        Keep patting yourself on the back, for sweeping the worst team in Michigan.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Keep patting yourself on the back, for sweeping the worst team in Michigan.
                          Even worse than LSSU? Wait, you're right. LSSU won a game.

Comment

Even worse than LSSU? Wait, you're right. LSSU won a game.
                            Yes. State is terrible. Lake State is better. Lake State actually has a legitimate goalie.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yes. State is terrible. Lake State is better. Lake State actually has a legitimate goalie.
                              And a coach that wasn't just given his job as a golden parachute for a good ol' boy.

Comment

And a coach that wasn't just given his job as a golden parachute for a good ol' boy.

ha. i still can't believe Anastos got that job.

Went and watched Muskegon take on the U18's last night in Ann Arbor. Some quick player evals on future Huskies.

Tyler Heinonen- good hands, quick release. sniper type of player. natural goal scorer. Good from the circle down and around the net. needs to continue working on his skating and defensive zone play.

Chris Leibinger- tremendous skater. moves the puck well. good passer. Likes to join the play when opportunity arises. made a beautiful end to end rush and finished it off with a perfect pass in the slot for a goal. a bit on the small side at 5-9, but makes up for it with his skating and positioning.
                                "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Working...
                                X