Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: '12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
    Looks like Blake had the lone goal in the 5-1 loss to Finland this morning.
    Finland? Brutal.

Comment

• Re: '12-13 Michigan Tech Season Thread: Screw the Election, Let's Play Hockey!

With B. Pietila at World Jrs and Sova out due to injury is this our best to throw at UM

Furne Kero D. Johnstone
      Holmberg Khaira Petan
      C. Pietila J. Johnstone Gordic
      Eick. Rix Gould

Seigo Sweeney
      Stebner Nielsen
      Fillion Hyland

Genoe

I expect a great effort by our team and think this is the year we finally get results.

Comment

B. Pietila is basically a lock to make the World Juniors. They only have a cut or two to make and that's on the blue line.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          B. Pietila is basically a lock to make the World Juniors. They only have a cut or two to make and that's on the blue line.
          stephane matteau, a forward, got cut along with skeji? from Minnesota

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
            With B. Pietila at World Jrs and Sova out due to injury is this our best to throw at UM

Furne Kero D. Johnstone
            Holmberg Khaira Petan
            C. Pietila J. Johnstone Gordic
            Eick. Rix Gould

Seigo Sweeney
            Stebner Nielsen
            Fillion Hyland

Genoe

I expect a great effort by our team and think this is the year we finally get results.
            missing their best player and with a relatively weak back end (goaltending and D), I'm not expecting much different results than years past

Comment

Originally posted by JOHN SCOTT ROCKS View Post
              stephane matteau, a forward, got cut along with skeji? from Minnesota
              Yep, Brady Skeji.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I'm thinking Tech has a good chance this year. Certainly they are not in the drivers seat, but michigan has goaltending problems, and with Trouba gone the back end is vulnerable. wmu wins games, but they are not as good as the record, and they have trouble with up and down teams like St. Lawrence for instance. MSU scares me, it would be easy to take them too lightly.
                I think the coach will try to get everyone in, but I wonder about Gordic. His defensive play has been a disappointment, I think Heitila will play somewhere in the first game.
                Also I think we might see real good attendance at GLI this year. that would be great. Go Huskies!.
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

For those of us who don't get Fox Sports Detroit but get the Fox College Sports channels this what the GLI TV schedule looks like:

Sat:
                  WMU/MSU - FCS Pacific - live - 3:30ET
                  Tech/UM - FCS Pacific - Tape Delay - 11 PM ET

Sun:
                  Consolation game - FCS Central - live - joined in progress - 4 ET
                  GLI Championship - FCS Pacific - live - 7 ET

Comment

I'm going to be relocating in the near future and so I'm going to part ways with a few of the larger items in my collection. I would rather sell them than move them. The first items up for sale are some of the old wooden seats from the John MacInnes Student Ice Arena. I am including mounting brackets with the seats which I designed and fabricated at work. The brackets are laser cut, brake press formed, welded in the high stress areas and powder coated for a long lasting finish. Although the seats are designed to mount to a vertical surface, when using these brackets you can sit in them just like you did back in the day. They will support a 300 lb person with ease.

I have about 8-10 seats I would be willing to sell. All of the seats I am selling are gold in color. The actual number available depends on how they get sold since it takes the number of seats + 1 for the armrests. If folks are only buying pairs, then I'll have less seats to sell because I'll run out of arm rests. I'm selling these in pairs for $50 plus shipping, but you can add on additional seats for $10 each ($60 for three, $70 for four, etc.) I'm located in 54401 if you want to estimate what shipping will be. A pair of seats is 50 lbs and each additional seat is 25 lbs.

If you live in the Twin Cities, or somewhere between Central WI and the cities, I would be willing to deliver them for far less than actual shipping costs and you won't have to assemble them. I will be making frequent trips back and forth for the next few months. Any questions - just shoot me an email (info@johnsonsjerseys.net).

Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                    Originally posted by geezer
                    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                    Originally posted by manurespreader
                    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                      I'm going to be relocating in the near future and so I'm going to part ways with a few of the larger items in my collection. I would rather sell them than move them. The first items up for sale are some of the old wooden seats from the John MacInnes Student Ice Arena. I am including mounting brackets with the seats which I designed and fabricated at work. The brackets are laser cut, brake press formed, welded in the high stress areas and powder coated for a long lasting finish. Although the seats are designed to mount to a vertical surface, when using these brackets you can sit in them just like you did back in the day. They will support a 300 lb person with ease.

I have about 8-10 seats I would be willing to sell. All of the seats I am selling are gold in color. The actual number available depends on how they get sold since it takes the number of seats + 1 for the armrests. If folks are only buying pairs, then I'll have less seats to sell because I'll run out of arm rests. I'm selling these in pairs for $50 plus shipping, but you can add on additional seats for $10 each ($60 for three, $70 for four, etc.) I'm located in 54401 if you want to estimate what shipping will be. A pair of seats is 50 lbs and each additional seat is 25 lbs.

If you live in the Twin Cities, or somewhere between Central WI and the cities, I would be willing to deliver them for far less than actual shipping costs and you won't have to assemble them. I will be making frequent trips back and forth for the next few months. Any questions - just shoot me an email (info@johnsonsjerseys.net).

Ryan J

Do you have mounting brackets for one seat?
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        Do you have mounting brackets for one seat?
                        Yes, the brackets are individual sections, one goes with each arm rest. The only thing connecting the chairs is the back and seat, just like at the rink.
                        Ryan J
                        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Do you have seats numbered 1 and 2?
                          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Tech will be in town tomorrow to practice.
                            This is the year to win this thing.

Comment

*****http://assets4.bigthink.com/system/idea_thumbnails/40224/original/url.jpg?1316183314******

Comment

US 3 - Ger 0 after one period. Blake has an assist and has been strong on PK.

Comment

Working...
                                X