• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Remember you also got a last minute tie against bc

Huge series next weekend!

Comment

PC in first in final weekend of February? Don't wake me.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
        4 point weekend and a tie for 1st in Hockey East....now if we had just won those last min ties !!!!!
        Scheduling the Vermont game after exams knowing Gillies was a good shot to go to WJC is one killer. The shorty by Merrimack another is a 2 point swing vs one of the teams ahead of us. The BU game also would be a 2 point swing
        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
          PC in first in final weekend of February? Don't wake me.
          After all those years you have died and gone to heaven
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

First place tie on February 23? That Mr. Leaman is a miracle worker. Congrats to the Friar program. I even tip my hat to the hockey guy. Rebuilding takes time, and a long time it has been. I know they are bunched up at the top and anything still can happen, but,

Woo, freakin Hoo!

Comment

Every team can play the what if game at this point of the season. Enjoy the fact that they are in first pace, just finshed their first February without a loss since 2003 and are riding seven game unbeaten streak. Nate and his staff have done a wonderful job this year with ten freshman in the lineup at times.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLogan View Post
                Every team can play the what if game at this point of the season. Enjoy the fact that they are in first pace, just finshed their first February without a loss since 2003 and are riding seven game unbeaten streak. Nate and his staff have done a wonderful job this year with ten freshman in the lineup at times.
                Yea, we can play the WHAT IF game but this team is still in the mix for first place in the conference with many tough ties late in games...Wonder if they had won some of those games...

How good can the PC program really get under Leaman? In my mind, there is nothing he can't accomplish at PC. Very large PC contingent at Northeastern tonight.
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I am thrilled to see the standings tonight. First place. 4 games to go. Keep this rolling!!!!
                  Providence College
                  National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Had to check back to make sure it wasn't a dream. There are still challenges ahead but we can enjoy this for a few days at least.

Comment

Our next and final 4 games will define just who PC Hockey really is......back to back with BC and the next weekend the same with Lowell.......hope for a split with BC and 3 points with Lowell and I think we end up in second place in HE, could be in first but I don't think that will happen with the easy road UNH has but anything can happen

Comment

Right now, Lowell is playing better than BC. The RiverHawks are 14-2-1 in their last 17 while BC is 5-5-2 in their last 12. I think splits the next two weekends might be enough to get home ice...3-1 will do it. Th fact that we are discussing potential home ice just two years removed from missing the playoffs for three straight years is impressive.

Comment

I just ordered my tickets for PC's home HE playoff series should they host one. I'm excited about the possibility of PC hosting a series. BU was the last one and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Comment

Nice to see them in the top 20

Comment

Great job earning a top 20 slot. Now I want to see them improve on it!

Go Friars!

Comment

Sorry, I got nothing but a first place team should not have its thread on page 3.

OOOOO WAIT Colin MacDonald is playing against the Bruins tonight.
                                Providence College
                                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Working...
                                X