PC Hockey - On the road back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Former Providence coach Mike McShane talks about former Friars star, current Union coach, Rick Bennett. Probably some memories for anyone here who followed Providence in the late 80s.

Comment

Fyi
      over the boards ‏@otbpuckwatch
      providence commit nick ellis (@nellis_33) will be headed to campus this fall (2013). 2014 was an option.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        Fyi
        Mark Divver's the projo writer had a series of 3 tweets on this.......he noted Gillies is expected back........Gillies will go to Wjc again and he noted Ellis would be a good backup.......I would think with 7 additional OOC games Gillies will actually get a little time off
        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Divver's also tweeted we get Demo back in the lineup tomorrow night.......advantage of the postponement as he would not of played last Friday
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Jim Donaldson has a nice column about Derek Army in the print version of the Projo today. It is nice to finally see college hockey getting print again in the Projo.

Comment

Forbidden Sex Secrets
              A weird loop-hole in female psychology
              that makes hot women want to sleep with ordinary men
              over and over again. Watch the video >> http://bit.ly/12LgWx4

Comment

Originally posted by get girl View Post
                Forbidden Sex Secrets
                A weird loop-hole in female psychology
                that makes hot women want to sleep with ordinary men
                over and over again. Watch the video >> http://bit.ly/12LgWx4
                If these secrets are forbidden then we dare not speak of them.

Although I'm sure that you "ordinary men" will find the info VERY helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                  Jim Donaldson has a nice column about Derek Army in the print version of the Projo today. It is nice to finally see college hockey getting print again in the Projo.
                  Divver has been doing a good job also. I think they've figured out if they don't focus more on local stuff, nobody is going to buy their ever-shrinking newspaper. There are days when it feels as heavy as the Stop & Shop circular.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                    If these secrets are forbidden then we dare not speak of them.

Although I'm sure that you "ordinary men" will find the info VERY helpful.
                    The secret is purple pants?

If this weird loop hole has anything to do with not blowing late game leads on the road, I'm intensely interested.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
                      Divver has been doing a good job also. I think they've figured out if they don't focus more on local stuff, nobody is going to buy their ever-shrinking newspaper. There are days when it feels as heavy as the Stop & Shop circular.
                      Sometimes the Projo is the Stop & Shop circular.

Comment

Students are here, appear to be mildly interested, and there's no pep band
                        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                          Students are here, appear to be mildly interested, and there's no pep band
                          Would you administer a head cuff to the camera person and tell them to pay attention and follow the puck? Thanks.

Comment

Scarlet's relative just scored.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I am so excited!
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                                Scarlet's relative just scored.
                                And if the game had been played as scheduled last Friday he would not have played.
                                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Working...
                                X