Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
    closed, reopened as 973 commonwealth, they realized that was dumb, reopened again as t's.
    Great Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by SecE View Post
      Great Thanks for the update
      Went back to T's with new ownership. Baseball Tavern guy.
      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Check out the Providence Journal today for another Mark Divver column. This week's features Mark Jankowski. If Mark Divver keeps up this weekly column it will feel like PC's progrm matters again. It's been a long time since there were regular columns and stories on the front page of the Projo's sports section. It is nice to open the season with a buzz around the team.

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Happy New Year!!!

It begins tonight at 7pm. My bold prediction for the season is that the product on the ice makes everyone forget what they are serving at the concession stand!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
            Went back to T's with new ownership. Baseball Tavern guy.
            Thanks for the info. I like that guy (the few times that I've met him... don't know him more than a few hellos) and hope he continues the success that T's has enjoyed over the years.

Comment

Still haven't recieved my season tickets even though we got a confirmation that they were sent like a week ago. Might try and call the ticket office if I do decide to go tonight.

On a side note, isn't the owner of the baseball tavern a Rooney? Or is it a different Rooney?

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
                Still haven't recieved my season tickets even though we got a confirmation that they were sent like a week ago. Might try and call the ticket office if I do decide to go tonight.

On a side note, isn't the owner of the baseball tavern a Rooney? Or is it a different Rooney?
                It's a Rooney. Or at least he was the owner was when I was introduced.

I had the same ticket issue last season and they were great about it. Please call the ticket office right away and they can print out the full season and you can get them either tonight or they can mail them to you and/or they will hold them for you until the Maine series.

Comment

See you all tonight!
                  Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

So with optimisim high and rose colored glasses on, I purchased the All Access package so I can watch Mike Logan and the Friars webcast. Video quality is good and the team is up 1-0 on Jankowski's first period goal. Let's go Friars!

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                      rose colored glasses on,
                      With or without tape?

Nice start tonight.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Tape and foil.

Comment

Watching on PC All Acess and the webcast is frozen. Yuck. C'mon guys.

Comment

Video came back in time to watch the third. While it worked, it was a fun way to wtch the Friars from afar. I really do miss the regular visits to Schneider.

Impressive start by the Friars tonight. Looking forward to the tangle with BU tomorrow night.

Comment

The worst PC players tonight were the returnees like Schaller
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

^^ agreed...and they weren't bad. Should be a good season and I'm glad things finally came together for my senior year.
                                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X