X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
    Here's something different:

ATTENTION STUDENTS! Friday night's men's ice hockey game versus #2 Boston College is already SOLD OUT!

You must arrive to Schneider Arena by 6:30 pm if you want to see the Friars play. At 6:45 pm student seats will begin to be sold to the general public.

Go Friars!
    Wow! Should be a fun night...I don't remember Schiender selling out in the last 10 years against anyone!
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      Wow! Should be a fun night...I don't remember Schiender selling out in the last 10 years against anyone!
      I'm pumped! I'm going to have to get there at like six...
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        Oh c'mon, there were a bunch of "complete sellouts" during the end of the Pooley years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
          Oh c'mon, there were a bunch of "complete sellouts" during the end of the Pooley years.
          Technically, last years BC vs PC game was a sellout...I don't remember a game selling out this long in advance
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I would imagine there will be a large number of fans wearing maroon and gold on Friday night considering Jerry York's chance to make history.
            Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
              I would imagine there will be a large number of fans wearing maroon and gold on Friday night considering Jerry York's chance to make history.
              I agree that a number of Eagles fans are going to the game. It's usually the case. I going with an Eagles "irregular" myself but this game had been the focus of ticket sales since the summer. The PC ticket office has been advertising the game with both hoop and hockey season ticket holder for months. I understand that they had sold most of the seats before Coach York's milestone was a possibility. Going for his 200th sealed the deal but this game is close to a sellout anyway. Should be a good game.

Comment

Will The Freds be making an appearance?
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                  Going for his 200th sealed the deal
                  Rip Van Winkle, you're a few hundred short there.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Gillies named to USA World Jr. roster
                    By Nathan Fournier Published: 5th December 2012
                    PORTLAND – Jon Gillies shook off the cobwebs from a slightly disappointing outing at this summer’s World Junior Evaluation camp for USA Hockey with a strong start to his freshmen season at Providence College.

He will now be representing his country as one of the three goaltenders on the roster announced on Tuesday.

“This summer I didn’t think I played to what my numbers said,” said Gillies. “It was a tough week of puck luck, but it’s definitely nice to come out of there and start my freshmen year off well. My teammates have been great in front of me.”

LINK>>>
                    USCHO.com's MASCAC and ECAC-Northeast Columnist

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Originally posted by nick papagiorgio View Post
                      rip van winkle, you're a few hundred short there.
                      lol.
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        Rip Van Winkle, you're a few hundred short there.
                        I was referring to how many times York's teams beat PC during the 'Tim Army Era"

I got my Patriots and BC Eagles trivia mixed up but a few victories. What can I say besides I'm old and I'm sorry.

Comment

so this area that serves beer, do you need a pass or is it open to the public? details would be appreciated. i will be thirsty

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                            I was referring to how many times York's teams beat PC during the 'Tim Army Era"

I got my Patriots and BC Eagles trivia mixed up but a few victories. What can I say besides I'm old and I'm sorry.
                            I thought I was old and sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              I thought I am old and sorry!
                              You are. Still
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                so this area that serves beer, do you need a pass or is it open to the public? details would be appreciated. i will be thirsty
                                The Friends of Friar Hockey Room is open to the public. I'm not sure what they serve up there.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                                -Blackadder
                                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                                -Casablanca
                                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X