PC Hockey - On the road back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Good start to the weekend. Looking forward to a game report.

Comment

Two points down...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
        Good start to the weekend. Looking forward to a game report.
        I thought PC was the better team throughout the night...The PC power play was not on point tonight at all and really is starting to hurt this team. I still believe Harvey needs to be much better in his own end.

Merrimack got both of their goals when a Warrior player was all alone in front of Gillies.

Reffing was a little too tight tonight...
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Also the ice at Lawler was terrible...Bouncing puck all night long

Comment

Nice win by the Friars against a solid team last night. I expect that Merrimack is going to come out swinging tonight at Schneider. These teams always play each other tough. The Friars will really have to earn it tonight if they are able to sweep the weekend.

I'm glad that the schedule worked out so that PC is playing the Mack this weekend. With the Friars playing BC next weekend, the Warriors serve as a barometer as to where the team currently stands against a HE team expected to make noise in the league this year. Tonight is going to be good night of hockey!!!

Comment

Good day for a friar double header. Mens bball at 12pm vs Mississippi St., then hockey at 7 with plenty of time in between to hit up some of the old watering holes.

Comment

Good Win for your team last night. My thoughts from last night were:

1. The refs were odd last night. The did not call much until the Bigos penalty. After that call they wanted to see who could blow the whistle the most. Both coaches spent more time yelling at the refs than doing anything else.

2. Providence dominated special teams. Merrimack had that long powerplay at the end of the second and did nothing and Providence scored on their five minute powerplay.

3. Tonight game should be another physical contest that I believe could go either way.

Also tonight is my first time at your barn and I am excited to see your place. I know your parking will be better than ours because my house has better parking, but how is it and how much does it cost? Going to the Trinity Brewhouse because I am a beer drinker and growler collector. Thoughts on that establishment?
                Rinks Visited
                DCU Center
                Tulley Forum
                TD Garden
                Tsongas Arena
                J. Thom Lawler Arena
                Conte Forum
                Whittemore Center
                Agganis Arena
                Verizon Center
                Gutterson Fieldhouse
                Matthews Arena
                Thompson Arena
                Mullins Center
                Alfond Arena
                Schneider Arena
                Magness Arena
                Ingallas Arena
                Hart Center
                Prudential Center
                TD Bank Sports Center
                John A Ryan
                Lynah Rink
                Appleton Arena
                Cheel Arena
                Germain Arena
                XL Center
                Class of 1965 Arena

Comment

• Originally posted by MCgrad07 View Post
                  Good Win for your team last night. My thoughts from last night were:

1. The refs were odd last night. The did not call much until the Bigos penalty. After that call they wanted to see who could blow the whistle the most. Both coaches spent more time yelling at the refs than doing anything else.

2. Providence dominated special teams. Merrimack had that long powerplay at the end of the second and did nothing and Providence scored on their five minute powerplay.

3. Tonight game should be another physical contest that I believe could go either way.

Also tonight is my first time at your barn and I am excited to see your place. I know your parking will be better than ours because my house has better parking, but how is it and how much does it cost? Going to the Trinity Brewhouse because I am a beer drinker and growler collector. Thoughts on that establishment?
                  Free parking at PC

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Demoupolous
                    ::head desk::

Guys, do I have to check on this all the time??? Or are you just doing it to taunt me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Guys, do I have to check on this all the time??? Or are you just doing it to taunt me?

Our hidden agenda: mess with opposite girl.

My first trip to the Coffin this year and I'm wondering if parking is the same mess it always was.,

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Our hidden agenda: mess with opposite girl.

My first trip to the Coffin this year and I'm wondering if parking is the same mess it always was.,
                        Less then Merrimack!

Comment

So you really can't take off the second period, can you?

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                            So you really can't take off the second period, can you?
                            Or take off the entire game like PC did until the final 7 minutes! This team needs to mature on back to back games and the upper class men are playing very floppy hockey see Harvey being benched for the final ten minutes and PC played better without him!

Schaller took a terrible penalty on a power play tonight...

Can't wait till they are gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

S-C-A-R-L-E-T-'-s K-I-D

Comment

Here's something different:

ATTENTION STUDENTS! Friday night's men's ice hockey game versus #2 Boston College is already SOLD OUT!

You must arrive to Schneider Arena by 6:30 pm if you want to see the Friars play. At 6:45 pm student seats will begin to be sold to the general public.

Go Friars!
                                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X