• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: St Lawrence Hockey

Brian - This is for you....

CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Brian - This is for you....

Now, that's a musky - far bigger than any I've caught and released. Thanks for sharing, Joe.
      GO SAINTS.

Comment

If this can happen, anything can happen...

http://instagram.com/p/TMTsxzovp-/
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          If this can happen, anything can happen...

http://instagram.com/p/TMTsxzovp-/
          You mean we have a chance to win the next game we play at Cheel??? Hey.....you said anything can happen!!!
          SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
            You mean we have a chance to win the next game we play at Cheel??? Hey.....you said anything can happen!!!
            Win at Cheel??..............there's a better chance that I somehow catch a 60+ pound musky or my lousy photography stuff actually makes money.
            GO SAINTS.

Comment

Hope the boys do some soul searching over break and come back with a vengeance after the new year. Pretty poor results to end the first half. Looks like we dominated the SOG category tonight, just couldn't score enough? Also, 4GA on 19 shots is.... oof.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                Hope the boys do some soul searching over break and come back with a vengeance after the new year. Pretty poor results to end the first half. Looks like we dominated the SOG category tonight, just couldn't score enough? Also, 4GA on 19 shots is.... oof.
                Didn't get to see or listen to the game. Sounds like they might have come out with that vengeance Brandon but perhaps another aspect of the game let them down. Any word on what the Flanagan injury is??? It said in the recap there were a couple of players out including Flanagan.
                SLU

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
                  Didn't get to see or listen to the game. Sounds like they might have come out with that vengeance Brandon but perhaps another aspect of the game let them down. Any word on what the Flanagan injury is??? It said in the recap there were a couple of players out including Flanagan.
                  The WDT article today said it was his knee and he sat out for precautionary reasons. It sounds like the Saints dominated the game but were not rewarded for that dominance. Here's to our Saints getting back on track in the 2nd half.
                  GO SAINTS.

Comment

Merry Christmas Saints fans - win or lose we love this team and are thankful to root them on and for the great game of hockey!

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope all of you and the families are in good health and were able to spend the day with loved ones. As for me, I'm on the boat above Memphis awaiting the incoming blizzard.

Comment

Saints are 2-7-1 in last 10 with bulk of ECAC schedule left every game is important can they climb up the ECAC ladder? The RIT series is huge and becomes very important. Now the real season begins.

Comment

Brand new year . . . same old result.

Comment

Originally posted by TimU View Post
                            Brand new year . . . same old result.
                            SLU and Clarkson. Look on the bright side at least SLU has some wins against non-ECAC opponents.
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
                              SLU and Clarkson. Look on the bright side at least SLU has some wins against non-ECAC opponents.
                              Big fat gold star :-(
                              St. Lawrence Skating Saints Hockey

6 time ECAC Champions: 1962, 1988, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001
                              4 time ECAC Runner-Ups: 1964, 1987, 1991, 1999
                              2 time ECAC Cleary Cup Champions: 2000, 2007
                              16 NCAA Tournament Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1992, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2007
                              9 NCAA Frozen Four Appearances: 1952, 1955, 1956, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1988, 2000
                              2 time NCAA Tournament Runner-Ups: 1961, 1988

Comment

I'm missing something, so help me out, guys. "Everyone" agrees that we have good coaching and good players--so why do we always give up leads? And to continue to lose at home. . . . This could be an amazingly depressing year, since I don't (and probably won't) even have the Laughs to laugh at.
                                My wife and I are actually about to move from the Gunshine state back to the Umpire state, and one of my reasons was to be able to see the team play in person. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X