Minnesota State University Maverick Hockey: 2012-2013 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
    I would really really like to go out to CC and find a way to get a majority of the points if not all of them!

This weekend went pretty much the way I thought it would go, the teams that mattered to MSU's standings position got splits. I don't think 4 points in the remaining 4 games is going to get home ice for the Mavs.

I did like the fact that MSU moved up to tied for 6th in the PWR rankings.
    If the Mavs get 4 points, Denver would need 6 in 4 games, 2 of those against Minnesota, and more unlikely, Wisconsin would need 7 in 4 games against SCSU and UNO; if we get four points in our next two series, we have a high chance of home ice, and likely are a lock for the NCAA's.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Minnesota State University Maverick Hockey: 2012-2013 Season Thread

Great cards, can somebody help me out with the card of Blueger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Edgars1982 View Post
        Great cards, can somebody help me out with the card of Blueger?
        Take the card with the potential to be most valuable? Good Luck.
        AF 99

Comment

Ouch... Look what one loss to CC did to our Pairwise positioning. 7th to 15th. Gotta win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ole ole ole ole View Post
            Ouch... Look what one loss to CC did to our Pairwise positioning. 7th to 15th. Gotta win tonight.
            I believe a win tonight eliminates the comparison and we go right back up to 10 or so.

Tonight's game is a must win.
            AF 99

Comment

Brown also dropped out. I don't pretend to know the math but that probably factored in. Not sure if the UAA loss affected us or not. We need to win 2 of 3 to be comfortable now.

Comment

Originally posted by ole ole ole ole View Post
                This just proves that if you can't win the games you need to win, you don't deserve to be playing in the NCAA tourney. We can't be looking for who else wins and who else loses. If we win games, we will go.

Now, I believe we might need 2 wins out of the next 3 games. That should be doable.

Comment

Only changing tonight's game result, they move up to 11th with a win and down to 17th in the pairwise with a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by guggir View Post
                    Only changing tonight's game result, they move up to 11th with a win and down to 17th in the pairwise with a loss.
                    After modifying other game results, they could move up to 9th with the right teams winning. You can do your own customization here

Comment

• Originally posted by guggir View Post
                      After modifying other game results, they could move up to 9th with the right teams winning. You can do your own customization here
                      A Minnesota win?

I figured they'd move right back up with a win. Thanks for sharing the link, I couldn't find a predictor.
                      AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                        Brown also dropped out. I don't pretend to know the math but that probably factored in. Not sure if the UAA loss affected us or not. We need to win 2 of 3 to be comfortable now.
                        By Brown winning tonight, they became a TUC again, and it moved us from 15th to 13th. Had they lost we would have remained 15th.

Enough scoreboard watching, lets get a win tonight and take care of things ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
                          By Brown winning tonight, they became a TUC again, and it moved us from 15th to 13th. Had they lost we would have remained 15th.

Enough scoreboard watching, lets get a win tonight and take care of things ourselves.
                          Just win win win.
                          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            Just win win win.
                            Asked and Completed

Comment

They just gotta win
                              R.I.P. Anthony Ford...

I officially hate Kevin Buisman

We cannot recommend him however, as a fantasy pick, unless of course you are related to him. (Fri. Dec 22, 2006)
                              FOX SPORTS On David Backes
                              WHAT!!!???!!?!?!!??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigclean View Post
                                They just gotta win
                                Plain and simple. Win and you're in.

I figured we'd get two this weekend, especially when I heard we had a buch of guys sick.

It's going to be interesting to see if Zuck's role can be filled down the stretch.
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X