Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota State University Maverick Hockey: 2012-2013 Season Thread

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Teddy Blueger made the WJC preliminary roster for Latvia. He'll miss a few games with the Mavs, but happy for the kid!
    If I'm not mistaken, this is the first Maverick (on the active roster) to play in this event. I believe that Blueger also played last year.

Comment

Wow. A five-game conference winning streak. Another strong performance by the Mavs tonight. This is fun!
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        Wow. A five-game conference winning streak. Another strong performance by the Mavs tonight. This is fun!
        This is weird, isn't it? Brings us back ten years.

Can't get complacent though, need to keep improving every night.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

By the way, Good Luck to football today!!
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Great season so far for the Mavs. Great to see!
            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Great weekend....

If they split with UNO next weekend, watch the bandwagon get full...
              R.I.P. Anthony Ford...

I officially hate Kevin Buisman

We cannot recommend him however, as a fantasy pick, unless of course you are related to him. (Fri. Dec 22, 2006)
              FOX SPORTS On David Backes
              WHAT!!!???!!?!?!!??

Comment

Originally posted by bigclean View Post
                Great weekend....

If they split with UNO next weekend, watch the bandwagon get full...
                The difference this year is amazing. Crisp, tape to tape passing, and NO STUPID PENALTIES. The MSU tradition of getting a penalty in the first minute, followed by another 8 or 9 as the evening progresses, seems to be a thing of the past!
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

If only you guys could play UW, BSU and UAA every game
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Or Minnesota.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      Weird how you say that when the Huskies were very close to only getting 1 point against the seawolves

Comment

There is no doubt this is the most fluid I have ever seen the Mavericks look! Even in 2003 when they were going so well, I think they were so top loaded on that team. So much balance on this current team! Things are looking up

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                          There is no doubt this is the most fluid I have ever seen the Mavericks look! Even in 2003 when they were going so well, I think they were so top loaded on that team. So much balance on this current team! Things are looking up
                          The bill for your new head coach is due next weekend.
                          Last edited by Red Cows; 12-09-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                            The bill for your new head coach is due next weekend.
                            I have to make it to a series in Omaha! Won't be this year tho.

I think a split will likely happen but if someone manages a sweep it will go a long way to home ice advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              I didn't know that wins against these 3 schools counted more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
                                I didn't know that wins against these 3 schools counted more.
                                They don't, just saying that's the easiest 6-game conference stretch you will see all year.

And CCFC, we came close to getting 0 points, but we took 2. How'd you guys look in Cloud?
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X