X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    BC 6 UNB 0

Was hoping for a closer game but BC is just too skilled.
    Well at least we didn't try and play the trap.

You also don't get to see a three goalie shutout very often!
    Didn't think UNB played badly. BC really executed its chances well.

Was great to see some of the guys without as much playing time get on the scoresheet.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Seemed like a pretty effective tune-up, nothing more. Can't wait to find out how this year's team stacks up against actual competition.

BOSTON COLLEGE EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by vellnueve View Post
      Seemed like a pretty effective tune-up, nothing more. Can't wait to find out how this year's team stacks up against actual competition.
      UNB is pretty legit. They'd fit right in to the NCAA.

Comment

nice job with the thread title, you may have to ramp up t-shirt production now

Comment

BC usually has a very good showing at Matthews.

There are still a ton of seats available. Maybe a student on here could buy a bunch and distribute on campus.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            This! http://www.bcinterruption.com/2012/9...college-hockey

Comment

it's the gaudreybaker award..

Looks like another super team.. nice job, see you guys nxt week.
              GO NU HOCKEY
              Always bullish on the future.
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post

There are still a ton of seats available.
                why? an even bigger head scratcher is why the clueless HE schedule makers have NU opening vs Mack on a wednesday night?

Comment

why? an even bigger head scratcher is why the clueless HE schedule makers have NU opening vs Mack on a wednesday night?
                  NU needs to reduce their ticket prices. $18-$22 is nuts given that the only games they sell out are BC and BU. And here we are a week from their Saturday night game against BC and it isn't sold out.
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                    NU needs to reduce their ticket prices. $18-$22 is nuts given that the only games they sell out are BC and BU. And here we are a week from their Saturday night game against BC and it isn't sold out.
                    Those prices are for the "premium seats, between the goal lines. There are lots of less expensive seats in the 14-16 range. All of these prices are very reasonable compared with your own, bu (They're crazy folks) and UNH.

The game will sell out -not just because of BC - because it's our "Homecoming" weekend. Come see Sarah Silverman Thursday night for as little as $12 for students. You'll expand your vocabulary!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryecheers View Post
                      Those prices are for the "premium seats, between the goal lines. There are lots of less expensive seats in the 14-16 range. All of these prices are very reasonable compared with your own, bu (They're crazy folks) and UNH.

The game will sell out -not just because of BC - because it's our "Homecoming" weekend. Come see Sarah Silverman Thursday night for as little as $12 for students. You'll expand your vocabulary!
                      First of all I'd put it at 50% of those "premium seats" have obstructed views. But it doesn't seem too smart to up the prices when you were at about 50% capacity last year.

BC, the product out there warrants the price -especially considering we've led the league in attendance for several years in a row.

BU, at least you have great cushioned seats, beer, great sight lines, etc.

UNH, I have no defense for.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                        I was able to order online for only $15 for a seat by the glass 1st row. There are still a number of good seats but don't know how long they will last. Kudos to the NU ticket department for making this possible. I was able to get an E-ticket for no extra charge and got to pick what seats were available in each section online.

I didn't think I was going but I got online and saw what was available in curiosity. Now I have to get there early and figure out a cheap parking spot if that is possible.

I don't know what to expect as it is a new season with some vets returning from the National Championship team. Disappointed Vatrano is gone but I saw some encouragement from the NB game though it's only an exhibition game. I don't know how the offense will be with so much offense lost but we'll find out soon. They do have good defensive players coming in like Matheson, Doherty, and Sullivan and they looked OK the other night. I think the defense will have to be their strong point if the offense is not as good as last year.
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

http://www.boston.com/sports/other-s...wlK/story.html
                          Prees conference this afternoon. Who will it be???
                          sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                            http://www.boston.com/sports/other-s...wlK/story.html
                            Prees conference this afternoon. Who will it be???
                            Seems like it's Boo Corrigan from Army. Other rumors last had Quintin Williams getting the nod. We'll know soon enough.

At least we have someone who will be able to fire Spaz now. What a situation. You can't really even make this stuff up.

I think he's smart enough to leave hockey alone. Need to eliminate the good ol' boy network that Gene had and the toxic environment he created throughout the entire athletic department. If this guy can do that and conduct a real coaching search instead of that sham that Gene did TWICE then we'll be ok. FB still has a long rebuild at this point as we're putting FCS players on the field in FBS uniforms.
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Apparently it's not Boo, not thrilled if it is Q Williams.

Also an article on York in the NE Hockey Journal:

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/news/co...greatest_coach

Not a whole lot we didn't know but a great read regardless.
                              Last edited by claver2010; 10-09-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X