X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College '12-'13: Gaudreaubey Baker

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Very different players IMO. I'm partial to Gionta, but the college game has changed a lot since he played. The numbers and consistency of Gionta are hard to beat, but it's a more defensive minded game these days.
    It really is tough to compare. If anyone is a Gionta clone it's Grimaldi from what I watched last weekend given the style they both play.

The thing with Gionta is that he obviously was disgusting from Day 1 but he surely benefited playing on a line with Marty Reasoner. Those two were practically unstoppable.

Gaudreau is a combo of Ben Eaves and Nate Gerbe. While Gaudreau is beyond anyone I've ever seen in D1 in the past 15 years in terms of undressing defensemen (Gerbe), you can't forget his vision and ability to dish the puck as well (Eaves).
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
      NESN is the BU Network....I thought that was common knowledge.
      It's also the network of vacuum-cleaner infomercials, which the insufferable Jack Edwards will no doubt force his way into now that his overall 'visibility' has been neutered by the NHL lock-out.
      Chris V
      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Case_04 View Post
        Jack Parker: "There are two teams in this league who dive... and we're both of them."
        Where does he say this? I haven't seen a recap of today's game on USCHO. Is it on that BU hockey blog?

Comment

He made sure NESN did one hell of a cheesy intro to the game...(Edwards that is)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
            Where does he say this? I haven't seen a recap of today's game on USCHO. Is it on that BU hockey blog?
            That was just a play on a prior Parker quote in which he claimed two teams in HEA dive.
            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Wonderful, the recap of the game is from Scott Weighart

Comment

Was thinking while watching Milner bail out a lethargic BC team in the 2nd, remember that a $ $ clown that came around here this summer saying he studied Milner's stats back to the USHL and claimed he was due for a regression?

We haven't heard from him in a while
                Last edited by claver2010; 11-11-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Watching 3rd period...bu did their cute little song and dance while down 3-0 and BC going on the PP. Odd.

And where did edwards come up with "duh-stree" instead of destry?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                    Was thinking while watching Milner bail out a lethargic BC team in the 2nd, remember that a $ $ clown that came around here this summer saying he studied Milner's stats back to the USHL and claimed he was due for a regression?

We haven't heard from him in a while
                    Good old JDubbs. Yea his head probably exploded when BC padded their #1 class with Ian McCoshen.

Anyone notice the BU thread is a ghosttown 3 hours after the game? Someone might want to bump it before it gets on page 2 and the fansies have trouble finding it!
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Their thread has been a ghost town the whole year...I think last year took a lot out of them

Comment

The NESN cameras also were able to find the hottest BU female at Agganis today

*****https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7dUh_GCIAE-9VZ.jpg:large******

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                          The NESN cameras also were able to find the hottest BU female at Agganis today

*****https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A7dUh_GCIAE-9VZ.jpg:large******
                          Say what you will about that guy. An investment in a $9 mask won him a $200 Nook.
                          Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Say what you want about beating BU, but your team didn't look like a #1 team. In fact I'd say this is the most beatable team you've had since 2009. I'm unimpressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CASHockey View Post
                              Say what you want about beating BU, but your team didn't look like a #1 team. In fact I'd say this is the most beatable team you've had since 2009. I'm unimpressed.
                              You're supposed to be subtle when you troll. This is now at least the third place you've posted the same thing trying to get a reaction.

Go to sleep, work on it, and come back when you're ready. We'll give you a mulligan this time.

I'll even be nice and give the WAHHHHHHmbulance a call for you if you need it.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Wonderful, the recap of the game is from Scott Weighart
                                was it 'refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs refs'?
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X