Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

With all of these threads titled "Fire __________," should we start one called "Don't Fire Blasi?"
    Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

The tribes go forth to war,
      Their scalp songs ring afar;
      Bright the blood-red camp fires gleaming,
      Mad with thrist the war-hawks screaming,
      Signal smoke soars high,
      Beckons in the sky,
      Old men shake their calabashes,
      Warriors dance amid the ashes,
      Maides sobbing, war-drums throbbing, WAR!

Sweet the vict'ry and the conquest,
      Calm the rest among the slain;
      Sons of centuries of heroes,
      Seek the fruit, despise the pain.
      Watch Miami, now,
      See the Buckeyes bow,
      Far and wide their host is scattered,
      Spears are broken, shields are battered;
      Miami! Yuh! Yuh! Yuh! Yuh!
      Miami! Yuh! Yuh! Yuh! Yuh!
      Race them, chase them, pound them, Wow!

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
      Also. I think it is a good time to inform everyone that I will be moving to Alert, Canada.
      That's a pretty big change from Windy Arm, YU. Sure you can handle it?

Also:

Comment

Already clock watching for 1:30 when I'm heading out to Oxford...yeah, this is going to be a productive day.

Comment

I'm going to use my 2,000th post to ponder the lunicay of this statement from Paula's column...

"All Miami needs is one victory to take the last-ever CCHA championship — ironic, given that Miami was the first team to declare its intention to leave the CCHA after the formation of the Big Ten Hockey Conference was announced, but I digress."

Soooooo, they were the 4th team to declare their intention to leave? Oh boy, that Buckeye logic man, I tell ya.

Comment

It's all our fault, it's all our fault, it's all our fault!
            2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

I usually try and give Paula the benefit of the doubt, but as the season draws to a close she is getting worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                what the hell fellowes!?!?1 WHAT ELSE DO WE POSSIBLY HAVE TO DISCUSS
                IT'S MY JOB, ****IT AND I'M GOING TO DO IT

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

"All Miami needs is one victory to take the last-ever CCHA championship — ironic, given that Miami was the first team to declare its intention to leave the CCHA after the formation of the Big Ten Hockey Conference was announced, but I digress."
                I'm still on the fence as to whether that is actually irony, to say nothing of the absurdity of that statement.

Originally posted by mu2010 View Post
                I usually try and give Paula the benefit of the doubt, but as the season draws to a close she is getting worse and worse.
                I gave up on her a long time ago. I will be happy to never read another column of hers that is completely devoid of logic or basic fact-checking.

Comment

just got home to chill before turning on the game...what to do? what to do?

Oh, wait - PW is getting eviscerated on her own column for her "ironic" "first to declare" comment. I half expected a few comments from Miami fans to be outraged and one or two replies from fellow CCHA'ers. I did not expect such a huge backlash about basically that comment alone. wow.
                  Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

There is a trophy in the building. Can we at least act like we want to ****ing win it?

Edit: WMU and ND are getting it done tonight. This has to be the poorest we've played all season.
                    Last edited by fellowes; 03-01-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Can we get a little of this please...

http://www.uscho.com/box/mens-hockey...tate-vs-miami/
                      2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Well I'm done for tonight.

****ing hell, guys.

We could have (and should have) sealed it tonight. So many needless offsides, missed passes, completely blown scoring opportunities. If we don't come out tomorrow playing like we actually want to win, then I honestly give up. If we want to be an elite team, we have to start SHOWING UP IN BIG GAMES.

/rant over

Comment

Thanks for keeping it interesting!
                          Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
                            Thanks for keeping it interesting!
                            Apparently I must spread some reputation around before giving it to you again.

Comment

• Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                              Apparently I must spread some reputation around before giving it to you again.
                              No hard feelings here... As long as an NCHC team take the trophy... Im happy!
                              Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
                                No hard feelings here... As long as an NCHC team take the trophy... Im happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X