Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
    I agree. they are absolutely deserved. "put it on net and good things happen." i just meant to point out that they weren't very flashy (not that they need to be).

side note: does Austin remind you of anyone with those puck skills, crazy speed, and ridiculous nose for the puck?
    Haha yea that sounds like a classic Blasi strategy.

And yes, I do believe we have a talisman in Czarnik.

Comment

Czarnik is already in a whole different gear than last season. Love it.

Comment

Great start against an equally young team. Great to see McKay earn the whitewash in his first start. Now, let's see what we have in Williams tomorrow night and the goaltender rotation is on!
        http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
          Now, let's see what we have in Williams tomorrow night and the goaltender rotation is on!
          He certainly has his work cut out for him, McKay really set the bar last night.

Everybody looked good, I was really impressed by the new D-men in particular, they looked really solid. Paulides also looked a lot better on the defensive side, he is already throwing his weight around a lot more than last year, though I wasn't a fan of the crazy blueline slappers.

Offense wasn't pretty, but it was certainly effective. I wish Barber and Kuraly had more good looks at the net, I missed the exhibition so I haven't really seen what those guys can do.

Comment

Recap. More for the humor value than any actual analysis since my ability to actually see the game was, um, hindered.

http://bit.ly/RqdUIG
            http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

**** whoever made the decision to cave into this crap. It's one thing for the admissions office to start utilizing the "Ohio" for out of state recognition, and I understand the #MiamiOH approach, but is anyone really mistaking our hockey team for the Hurricanes?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A5G0ytiCcAALl3v.jpg:large

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                **** whoever made the decision to cave into this crap. It's one thing for the admissions office to start utilizing the "Ohio" for out of state recognition, and I understand the #MiamiOH approach, but is anyone really mistaking our hockey team for the Hurricanes?

My god...

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                  My god...
                  I am irrationally angry about this right now.

Comment

Somebody better let Dave and Greg know, that when calling games, the proper name of our institution is Miami of Ohio University. Please act accordingly.

Last rage post, I promise.

Comment

Uhh... anybody else having all-access issues?

Comment

Oh yes, not even 10 minutes after purchasing for the year. Joke city.

Comment

yea, it is pausing and replaying at 15:24.

this is crap!
                          Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Well its back for me, but I lost over half the period. Sent an email to Neulion containing a few choice words.

Comment

Good showing tonight, that was a nice offensive flurry there at the end. We need to get the penalties under control (as usual).

Let the McKay/Williams duel begin.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post

Wow. Just wow. The media guides even explicitly ask that commentators refrain from saying "Miami of Ohio" and condone "Miami-Ohio" instead, so I can't imagine those gloves received prior approval.
                                Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Working...
                                X