Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Lots of help from Alaska and Bowling Green defeating Notre Dame and Western Michigan to keep it close at the top of CCHA standings. Now if only we could find some goals it would be a great night.
    2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Is there a team in the country playing worse hockey than us right now? For ****s sake I'm done.

Comment

Since December we have scored 12 goals and let in 12, with 3 wins. If we can't pull our heads out of our *** tomorrow then I'm not sure what we are going to do.

Comment

I was told during the game my outlook on this team is far too negative. I can't say I concur with that assessment. This is broaching on comical.

Oh well. #ricoswoon

Comment

I'm not sure we are going to make the tournament this year. Our offense is probably the most impotent in the country right now and it doesn't matter how good we are defensively. While our shot totals have looked good, we don't really generate that many quality chances compared to past. The future is definitely bright, but I think our streak ends this year..

Comment

What's up with you guys? I thought this team was supposed to score a lot of goals? Very surprised!
              LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

We need to see some sort of line shuffling or something tonight, because clearly this kind of slump goes beyond locker room talks. And I know I have said this over and over again, but we a re now in a position in the PWR where we absolutely need to break out of this slump.

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
                  Wisconsin fans pretty sure they are coming to Oxford next year. Will be the most prolific non-conference opponent Miami has played at home since New Hampshire in 2010.
                  Was also announced by Dan Kelly last night as well. Not that it means anything, officially.

That said, the net is this way, boys...
                  http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Little Wides in for CMac on the top line...at least it's something.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                      Little Wides in for CMac on the top line...at least it's something.
                      Just tuned in to the game, that's probably the change I would have gone with as well, Wideman has been impressive lately.

Comment

Good to finally snap that annoying streak we had going, just need to build from here. We got a lot of help tonight in the conference standings and PWR, solid play from Fairbanks.

Comment

2 goals, what is this sorcery?!

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                            2 goals, what is this sorcery?!
                            The start of something hopefully, all we need to do is start lighting the lamp (and winning faceoffs), the D has been crazy good the past couple months.

Comment

Miami I though should have won against Wisconsin Firday. You had much better and more scoring opprotunities. Get the split tonight. Since this game has no bearing on CCHA rankings I'm rooting for my conference.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                                (and winning faceoffs)
                                This, so much. I'm pretty sure I could count the number of faceoffs we won (on friday at least) on one hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X