Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Well, I got 5/6 of a sweep, my Crunch and Munch and even squoze in 9 at Hueston Woods Saturday. All in all a pretty solid weekend down in Oxford.

Can't say enough about this group's enthusiasm and energy. Just love watching them play.

Comment

Wingels (The Younger), Hamilton, Louis and Joyaux (The Younger) all signed their NLI's today. Now let's just hope they all make it to Oxford.

I'm assuming this also means Lance Fredrickson is no longer in the picture.

Comment

Sounds like a great group. Hamilton and Joyaux (The Younger) seem to get their fair share of penalties. I hope both can minimize those while maintaining their physical presence.
        2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SweeneyHawksHockey View Post
          Sounds like a great group. Hamilton and Joyaux (The Younger) seem to get their fair share of penalties. I hope both can minimize those while maintaining their physical presence.
          Quit embellishing, you know they wouldn't fit into Dick Blase's scheme if that were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by muhawks628 View Post
            quit embellishing, you know they wouldn't fit into dick blase's scheme if that were to happen.
            Haha
            2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Here's a little warm-up for this weekend's series, courtesy of the CCHA Rewind: Miami @ Michigan State - 1992

A few players on that team that even us youngins can recognize
              Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
                Here's a little warm-up for this weekend's series, courtesy of the CCHA Rewind: Miami @ Michigan State - 1992

That's awesome. Now if I could only remember where I was on campus that night...
                http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                  That's awesome. Now if I could only remember where I was on campus that night...
                  probably eating a stick of butter inside the sundial

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post

Rico had some moves back in the day, that's actually the first time I've ever seen footage of him.

Comment

I guess we know where Ryan Jones learned all his moves. That was quite the celly by Mr. Blasi...couldn't resist making this my new avatar on MHT

Comment

According to this week's Student article, McKay is 100%, but Rico was noncommittal on if he would be starting a game or not.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                          According to this week's Student article, McKay is 100%, but Rico was noncommittal on if he would be starting a game or not.
                          That's great news! Hope we see him back out there tonight.

And I fully support your new avatar selection.
                          Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Just got back to Cincy from the game, thought we were unlucky not to get the W, but credit to the keepers who both played a very good game. When I saw McKay doing some serious warming up I was pretty excited to see him back in action, maybe Rico will give him the nod tomorrow.

Comment

Also, didn't realize that Mullin was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                                Also, didn't realize that Mullin was injured.
                                Is he for sure injured? It was weird seeing him on the fourth line and we thought maybe he was just in a slump

Comment

Working...
                                X